Trauma Center
Xenosaga Ep. 3 with Pre-order Art Book
Bully

Wants:
Yoshi Island DS
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Maybe other DS and newer Ps2 games.
Cash

I am gonna post these on Ebay in a little over a day.

[quote name='punjabi_munda']plz cml for
Castlevania POR
Phoenix Wright[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't see anything. I have all responded to all PMs

Dudes I have a mint copy of Naruto: Ninja Council (in box w/manual) for the GBA that I'd like to trade for Final Fantasy IV (GBA), Fire Emblem (GBA --either one), or Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (DS).

PM me!

???
[quote name='Scofflaw']Dudes I have a mint copy of Naruto: Ninja Council (in box w/manual) for the GBA that I'd like to trade for Final Fantasy IV (GBA), Fire Emblem (GBA --either one), or Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (DS).

PM me![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scofflaw']Dudes I have a mint copy of Naruto: Ninja Council (in box w/manual) for the GBA that I'd like to trade for Final Fantasy IV (GBA), Fire Emblem (GBA --either one), or Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (DS).

PM me![/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? And you get -10 points for buying/trying to trade a Naruto game.

[quote name='Gamehead']WTF are you talking about? And you get -10 points for buying/trying to trade a Naruto game.[/quote]

Actually, I reviewed it for a magazine but it didn't really interest me too much. There are a lot of people who do like Naruto, however, outside of the tiny bubble you inhabit, and I figured I could get the game into someone's hands who would appreciate it.

I just joined these forums, so I can't yet start my own thread yet, and is the reason i posted in this bump-fest.

And as far as you insulting anyone else goes, you have a picture of Big Bird as your avatar. So...

Are your games sealed? I'm interested in Trauma Center and Clubhouse games. I've got a sealed DoS, Trace Memory, WarioWare Twisted, and Advance Wars all sealed available for trade.

[quote name='Scofflaw']Actually, I reviewed it for a magazine but it didn't really interest me too much. There are a lot of people who do like Naruto, however, outside of the tiny bubble you inhabit, and I figured I could get the game into someone's hands who would appreciate it.

I just joined these forums, so I can't yet start my own thread yet, and is the reason i posted in this bump-fest.

And as far as you insulting anyone else goes, you have a picture of Big Bird as your avatar. So...[/QUOTE]

If I could I'd have this big bird flip you the bird. Now STFU and get out of my thread.

[quote name='Frank784']Are your games sealed? I'm interested in Trauma Center and Clubhouse games. I've got a sealed DoS, Trace Memory, WarioWare Twisted, and Advance Wars all sealed available for trade.[/QUOTE]

I am not really interested in those TRUS games.

bread's done
Back