Some ds games

Prock

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I have some 360 and ds games i want to sell or posssibly trade. PM me with offers. I only accept paypal non cc.

Haves

NBA 2K6 (complete, good condition)

Phantasy Star Universe (sealed) sold

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (mint, complete) comes with small comic book that's still sealed sold to OTM

Madden 07 (mint complete) sold to OTM

(3) xbox 360 headsets (new, but opened)

1 year subscription card for xbox live sold to captmurphy

PGR 3 (mint and complete) traded to sonarrat

DOA 4 (mint and complete) sold

DS
Trace Memory (complete, good condition)
Ultimate Spiderman (sealed)
Metroid Prime Pinball (sealed)

Wants
Paypal

If my prices are too high pm me with offers and thanks for taking the time to look.

Ony thing I got for 360 is Ridge racer, but if your not interested in that, then 50 shipped for all the 360 games...

[quote name='kevzik']Ony thing I got for 360 is Ridge racer, but if your not interested in that, then 50 shipped for all the 360 games...[/QUOTE]

:puke:

Sorry, that low offer made me puke :)

I would like a copy of Tomb Raider. How about 20 bucks? You like Paypal? Is that too low? I saw it on sale for 20 bucks before I got my 360. In retro I wish I had bought it...

[quote name='kevzik']Ony thing I got for 360 is Ridge racer, but if your not interested in that, then 50 shipped for all the 360 games...[/QUOTE]

uh, NO DEAL

1st party MS VGA cables in excellent/near mint condition with everything that was included for PDZ and NBA 2k6? PDZ goes for 20ish now and NBA 2k6 goes for 15-20. VGA Cables go for 40 and are almost never seen for less, plus you will need them if you want to do 1080p that will be available with the fall update.

[quote name='nyprimus4']1st party MS VGA cables in excellent/near mint condition with everything that was included for PDZ and NBA 2k6? PDZ goes for 20ish now and NBA 2k6 goes for 15-20. VGA Cables go for 40 and are almost never seen for less, plus you will need them if you want to do 1080p that will be available with the fall update.[/QUOTE]

no thanks

[quote name='kevzik']Thought they all were used...eyes only picked up "good condition" but I am still going w/50. DEAL? Haha.[/QUOTE]

im still gonna have to pass on that offer

cml

Perfect Dark Zero LE (complete, disk has small smudge mark on it that doesnt affect gameplay)
Tomb Raider Legends (sealed) sold to jgreenberg
NBA 2K6 (complete, good condition)
Call of Duty 2: GOTY (complete, mint condition)
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (sealed)
Phantasy Star Universe (sealed)

DS
Trace Memory (complete, good condition)
Ultimate Spiderman (sealed)
Metroid Prime Pinball (sealed)

how much for this ones shipped
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (sealed)
Phantasy Star Universe (sealed)

thankz

bread's done
Back