some ehh TRU pricedrops starting August 14

benboxer

CAGiversary!
Naruto GBA, ATV Offroad Fury and Hot Shots Golf for PSP dropped last week.

GBA
Naruto Ninja Council 19.99

DS
PacMan World 3 14.95
Star Wars EpIII 19.99

PSP
ATV Offroad Fury 19.95
Hot Shots Golf 19.95

GameCube
Curious George 29.99
PacMan World 3 14.99

PS2
Curious George 29.99
Frogger Ancient Shadow 14.95

XBox
Aeon Flux 29.99
Curious George 29.99
Ice Age 2 29.99

XBox 360
Ridge Racer 6 19.99

Thanks for the post. Nothing for me there.

BTW, I think that Ridge Racer drop is universal. I think Best Buy already has it for that price.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Aeon Flux is yet to be $20? WEAK.

In for 4 Curious Georges though.[/quote]

4 Copies? For what?

In for 4 Curious Georges though.[/QUOTE]

PS2 and Xbox versions of Aeon Flux are $9.99 through Amazon/J&R Music (no Free Super Saver Shipping).

[quote name='CaoPi']Aeon Flux is 19.99 used at EB/GS I reccomend staying away from this game.[/quote]

Very seldom Movie-based video games do well

[quote name='dbz4ever']Very seldom Movie-based video games do well[/quote]

In a world of Riddick:EFBB, that phrase is trite and outdated.

Majesco made it and I enjoyed Bloodrayne, so meh.

4 Curious Georges for MY TRADELIST, OF COURSE.

[quote name='RollingSkull']In a world of Riddick:EFBB, that phrase is trite and outdated.

4 Curious Georges for MY TRADELIST, OF COURSE.[/quote]

Trade list? Where?

Ridge Racer is a maybe, everything else is a no go. Thanks for the info. Waiting for WRC on PSP to drop.

[quote name='dbz4ever']4 Copies? For what?[/quote]
he's in for(4) a copy of curious george not in for 4 copies...

[quote name='dsg_gt2004']he's in for(4) a copy of curious george not in for 4 copies...[/quote]

In for 4 Curious Georges though.[/quote]
If he meant hes in 4 (for) a copy of curious george he wouldn't have needed the "for 4" correct?

[quote name='RollingSkull']"Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets - Book
Price: $2"

In for four. Going on trade list.[/quote]

QFT

Quoted for truth.

I'm joking about it.

See, the joke is I'm putting ridiculous items on my nonsensical and nonexistant trade list.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Quoted for truth.

I'm joking about it.

See, the joke is I'm putting ridiculous items on my nonsensical and nonexistant trade list.[/QUOTE]

This joke is taking too much work. Every joke requires something that's completely out of proportion and exaggerated, and 4 copies for a tradelist sounds stupid but reasonable. And you didn't even mention the tradelist part at first. Taking into account the lack of comedic proportion and the poor setup, I suspect therefore that you actually want 4 copies of Curious George.

More power to you.

QED

[quote name='RollingSkull']Quoted for truth.

I'm joking about it.

See, the joke is I'm putting ridiculous items on my nonsensical and nonexistant trade list.[/quote]

ah i get it, that was a bit iffy though on the joking part, like the previous poster said, it took too much work btw what does QED stand for?

[quote name='maigoyume']ah i get it, that was a bit iffy though on the joking part, like the previous poster said, it took too much work btw what does QED stand for?[/QUOTE]

QED stands for "quod erat demonstrandum", which is a Latin phrase used at the end of math proofs to essentially signal the end of the proof.

[quote name='Cuzza40']This joke is taking too much work. Every joke requires something that's completely out of proportion and exaggerated, and 4 copies for a tradelist sounds stupid but reasonable. And you didn't even mention the tradelist part at first. Taking into account the lack of comedic proportion and the poor setup, I suspect therefore that you actually want 4 copies of Curious George.

More power to you.

QED[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? HE'S TALKING ABOUT CURIOUS GEORGE FOR GODS SAKE. As soon as I saw that, I knew he HAD to be joking. I mildly chuckled, but damn bro, i don't think it even took an ounce of hard work to figure out that the dude was just kidding.

[quote name='Cuzza40']QED stands for "quod erat demonstrandum", which is a Latin phrase used at the end of math proofs to essentially signal the end of the proof.[/quote]

never seen that used before, thanks for clearing it up for me :)

I was out there this weekend and saw nothing worth while. They had some ps2 sports games for $3.99 and bloodrayne for the ps2 (oos) for $4.99 everything else was full price.

[quote name='HiHuman']Are you serious? HE'S TALKING ABOUT CURIOUS GEORGE FOR GODS SAKE. As soon as I saw that, I knew he HAD to be joking. I mildly chuckled, but damn bro, i don't think it even took an ounce of hard work to figure out that the dude was just kidding.[/QUOTE]

No, I wasn't really serious. It's just kind of hard to indicate playful sarcasm on a message board.

My bad.

[quote name='RollingSkull']In a world of Riddick:EFBB, that phrase is trite and outdated.

[/QUOTE]

I think you need to look up the phrase 'Very seldom'.

[quote name='Cuzza40']Taking into account the lack of comedic proportion and the poor setup, I suspect therefore that you actually want 4 copies of Curious George.
QED[/quote]

That's what makes the joke so funny...ala Andy Kaufman

bread's done
Back