Some finds at Gamestop (Suikoden 2, Rez, Arc the lad collection, etc)

PaP3rKuT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Well it was well worth the 50+ mile drive and 3 bucks for toll fee...

ddrdm01.jpg

ddrdm02.jpg

suikoden201.jpg

suikoden202.jpg

some other finds during the past couple of days

ob01.jpg

ac01.jpg

ac02.jpg

l201.jpg

l202.jpg

rez01.jpg

rez02.jpg

gm01.jpg

gm02.jpg

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']Well it was well worth the 60+ mile drive and 3 bucks for toll fee...
[/QUOTE]

wow man.. your dedicated, nice finds! :applause:

I find the quality of those to be stunning, especially for Gamestop stuff. Nice.

my gamestop had both of those, along with arc the lad collection (2) suikoden 1 and valkyrie profile.... disk only. stupid gamestop and non-complete games

[quote name='kev']I find the quality of those to be stunning, especially for Gamestop stuff. Nice.[/QUOTE]

hehe looks can be deceiving...the disney mix has quite a few scratches around the disc but i wasnt too worried about it since it was only 34.99 and the suikoden was better with a few scratches but i can live wit it since it was only 59.99

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']hehe looks can be deceiving...the disney mix has quite a few scratches around the disc but i wasnt too worried about it since it was only 34.99 and the suikoden was better with a few scratches but i can live wit it since it was only 59.99[/QUOTE]

Only 59.99???

holy crap! 59.99 for a playstation one game?? I thought this was Cheap Ass Gamer?!

Why does some idiot always make a comment like this about a rare game? When the same game is going for $100-$130 on Ebay, $60 is a good deal.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Amazing....wait...50 MILE DRIVE![/QUOTE]

Yea, I think the 50 + mile drive may negate the deal a little bit, espically if it was 50 miles there and 50 miles back, when you factor in the extremely high gas prices.

[quote name='smalien1']Only 59.99???[/QUOTE]
Yup and they said it was the most expensive used game that they have there and it was behind the shelves so i had to ask them for it.

[quote name='Slimeyface']holy crap! 59.99 for a playstation one game?? I thought this was Cheap Ass Gamer?![/QUOTE]

well 59.99 with 10% off is its about 53.99 to be exact hehe

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Amazing....wait...50 MILE DRIVE![/QUOTE]

well technically it was about 55 miles but it wasnt all that far since ill probably need to swing by another gamestop which is about 40 miles to hunt down a copy of rhapsody

[quote name='rafissaying']50 miles is nothing..[/QUOTE]

When your car has no AC in Florida, 50 miles is like a drive through hell.

[quote name='Roufuss']When your car has no AC in Florida, 50 miles is like a drive through hell.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch to that, being just north of you in 'Bama. Nasty, nasty weather these days (hope you didn't get hit by Dennis, btw).

Anyway, I'd drive that far for a complete Suikoden 2 in a heartbeat, and I'd be smiling as I paid the $60.

[quote name='Slimeyface']holy crap! 59.99 for a playstation one game?? I thought this was Cheap Ass Gamer?![/QUOTE]
That is strange though, I picked up Suikoden 2 last year at Gamestop for only $35. Even their site has it listed for $49.99. Well either way its worth it. Nice job.

Dang, good finds.

I just recently got myself a MINT copy of DDR Disney Mix off eBay for $45 shipped.
The songs are surprisingly fun to boot!

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']just picked up ogre battle at a gamestop but its disc only...think i should keep this for 31.50[/QUOTE]

Well you could make it a complete copy for only $5 more if you buy the manual and inserts from the Atlus website.

http://www.atlus.com/store.html

Great Price would have been $30, at that rate it was modest,I have the game and have played it to death but christ WTF is wrong with Konami this shoulda been a GH ages ago, gaming isnt about green or black strips,thats what collecting is for lol, regardless great that you can experience a true classic, that Disney on the other hand is just overrated cannon fodder.

daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Congrats to you!! Trust me I have the dedication and payed way more than I should have for games myself. That still seems like a little too much to go through for the condition and price. But that's just me.

[quote name='secretvampire']Why does some idiot always make a comment like this about a rare game? When the same game is going for $100-$130 on Ebay, $60 is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

$100 eh?

To keep or to sell..that would be a $75 gain for me (bought it used for $24.99 @ EB)....hmm.

[quote name='vienge']$100 eh?

To keep or to sell..that would be a $75 gain for me (bought it used for $24.99 @ EB)....hmm.[/QUOTE]

Either way, you can't go wrong as I don't imagine the game's value dropping anytime soon. Well, so long as Konami doesn't suddenly decide to re-release the game. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Yea, I think the 50 + mile drive may negate the deal a little bit, espically if it was 50 miles there and 50 miles back, when you factor in the extremely high gas prices.

If his car gets 20mpg (low) he uses 5 gallons up and back. At the minimum of $2.50 (high) a gallon he only spent $12.50 more which is less then any kind of same day shipping, not to mention that you can't find these anywhere. Tell me, how is does that negate the deal? Considering he probably has close to $150 in games now. I'd drive a hundred miles for that same deal. Okay, maybe not.

Great job OP, worth the drive for sure.

that disney mix is terrible.. worst DDR ever.. the songs are TOO easy..

i know i say that everytime someone buys that one.. but geez.. its not worth it.

[quote name='Kayden']Geeee.... and here I picked it up for 12 at a Target 2 miles from my house....[/QUOTE]

Do they still have any? /sarcasm

Sorry, can't help it. I just gotta say it. But I got Suikoden II when it first got released. And very likely, for less than retail back then. Still got it. Even back then, it was rare for me to pay full price for a game.

A true cheap ass bastard if I say so myself. And proud of it! =)

There, I've gotten it off my chest. Such a cathartic feeling to brag a bit once in a while.

You know what I think Konami should re-release? The slowdown-free MGS2 Substance for the PS2.

Though I did see a couple of used ones at a local EB Games store for 24.99 each.

[quote name='cag1125']Sorry, can't help it. I just gotta say it. But I got Suikoden II when it first got released. And very likely, for less than retail back then. Still got it. Even back then, it was rare for me to pay full price for a game.

A true cheap ass bastard if I say so myself. And proud of it! =)

There, I've gotten it off my chest. Such a cathartic feeling to brag a bit once in a while.[/QUOTE]

I actually bought it first day too (loved the first) along with the guide but it didn't hold the same appeal I guess. Anyway I traded it in and forgot about it. By the time I got to wanting to play it again it had become rare so I didn't think about it. Then I found it at EB about a year and a half ago. Unfortunately part of the top of the manual has been cut off (probably so it'll fit easier) but it plays perfectly.

[quote name='urzishra14']that disney mix is terrible.. worst DDR ever.. the songs are TOO easy..

i know i say that everytime someone buys that one.. but geez.. its not worth it.[/QUOTE]

its actually not that bad...haha

[quote name='urzishra14']that disney mix is terrible.. worst DDR ever.. the songs are TOO easy..

i know i say that everytime someone buys that one.. but geez.. its not worth it.[/QUOTE]

lol you know you play too much DDR when you say the songs are easy. Those 4 star ones are mad hard.

Oh and fuck that Gamestop op. I never found anything like those games in your post at one of those stores.

so basically, you've scored a copy of every coveted rare game? Nice work.

Do you live in Nebraska or some other random state by any chance?

[quote name='Apossum']so basically, you've scored a copy of every coveted rare game? Nice work.

Do you live in Nebraska or some other random state by any chance?[/QUOTE]

thanks and im in northern california (bay area)

Well I just found out taht some stores nearby have Suikoden and Lunar I. Gonna check it out but I probably won't buy them for thr $30 and $41 they cost.

bread's done
Back