Burnout 2: Point of Impact $9.99
XGRA $9.99
MX Super Fly $7.99
Starsky & Hutch $9.99
Many other cheap games as well
Also some old sports games for $4.99-$14.99

Xbox
Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack $34.99
They had many games, but I forgot the titles sorry.

Also some old sports games for $4.99-$14.99

PS
Many old games for $1.99

They had many more games for all systems, but I forgot the names of them, sorry.

My K-Mart would never do this discount anything. They still have the PS2 port of Half Life for $50, as well as a few Greatest hits for the same price.

Yeah, my Kmart was like that as well. They had Metroid Prime and a strategy guide bundled togeather for $75! But recently, they have had some good prices on games.

My K-mart sucks! I never go in there anymore. Their prices are horrible (I don't even bother to look at their tiny little selection of video games anymore because they are so overpriced) and they don't re-stock often enough. Often, they don't have what I need. Either they have been going out of business for a long time, or will be soon if they keep it up. Especially since Wal-Mart is only 10 minutes from them!

my k mart stacks games one in front of another, regardless if they're different titles or not, so you can only see the first game in a row. theyr'e so disorganized it's pathetic.

15 k-marts within a 40 mile radius of where i live closed
burnout 2 for 10 dollars, thats a good deal
that games fun
i ponder if the website has it

My Kamrt has NFL2K3 $1.97, .hack pt 1 $9.99, WWF:JBI $4.99, Xenosaga $9.99, Deus Ex $9.99, Black and Bruised $9.99.and many others for PS2.

Nothing worse than a visit to KMart. Bright lights, empty building, lots o security, it's like going to prison. I doubt that my KMart has these deals, but I suppose it's worth a visit. Nothing worse than YMMV....just enough to tease you and waste your time.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']My Kmart closed also .[/quote]

Yea let me know you check, so I don't have to go over there either :), that place sucks

Can anyone confirm? I'll try to get over there this weekend. The last I saw, they had a whole bunch of games on clearance but ALL of them had been removed from the case so there are all these beat up cases strewn all over the floor (stepped on, etc). I'm supposed to take the case to the counter and they'll get me probably the equally beat up disc from behind the counter. I'll try to price a couple of the named items. I'm a CAG but KMart's pushing the limits.

I picked up the first Golden Sun GBA for $14.99 and Phantasy Star Collection GBA for $9.99 Last copy of each....makes me mad at how many times I just passed that store right up without stopping...Who knows WHAT else they might have had there...but none the less, great deals for me!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I saw Wrestelmania 2000 (N64), for 59.99[/quote]

heh.

Gotta check my local K-Marts to see if they have Burnout 2 at $9.99. If they do, that's gonna be sweet. :)

Went to Kmart tonight, but they didn't have any of the deals mentioned, atleast from what I saw. Vieftiful Joe was 39.99, Big Mutha Truckas was 19.99 and didn't see any of the other cube games mentioned. I didn't get them price checked though. I was mainly interested in Burnout 2 and Zoocube but didn't see them there.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I saw Wrestelmania 2000 (N64), for 59.99[/quote]

LMAO my Kmart had Mario 64 for like $40 bucks. I haven't been there in a while, maybe I'll check and see if burnout 2 is 9.99, I've been wanting that game.

I started a new thread yesterday but now that I found this one I thought I'd repost some info here. Also, I found a few new titles.

Eternal Darkness(GC) for $15 - 90% GameRankings
Robotech Battlecry(All) for $10 - 75+ Gamerankings
Dr Muto(X-Box) for 10 - 73% Gamerankings
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (X-Box) for $10 - 80% Gamerankings
Bomberman Generations(GC) for 15 - 78% Gamerankings.
Legaia 2(PS2) for $10 - 69% Gamerankings
Golden Sun(GBA) $15 - 90% Gameranking
Calstlevania: Circle of the Moon(GBA) for $15 -89% Gameranking
.hack mutation for $10 - 76% Gameranking
(I assume infection is also $10, but there were no copies! Now I gotta find one cheap before I can start this.)
The Thing(X-Box) for $10 - 78%
Gundam Federation vs Zeon for $10 - 68% GAmerankings
More sports games than you can shake a pointed stick at for $10.

They also had some other $10 GBA games. Not highly rated though. things like Eye of the Beholder and Driver 2. There was actually so much stuff that I'm just giving the highlights. Since they were all behind a counter, and I didn't want to keep bugging the poorly kempt red shirt behind it, I couldn't flip through everything. Ended up getting Buffy and .hack. Have my eye on Golden Sun, Robotech, and Eternal Darkness.

(If someone wants something for $10 that they can't find at their K-Mart. And they have .hack infection there, but not what they're looking for, I would like to do a trade. You pick up .hack infection, I'll pick up the other game, and we'll swap.)

Went to K-Mart this afternoon to see if anything changed. Whoo Boy, had they changed! 90% of the $15 discounts were $10. 90% of the $10 discounts were $8! All of these K-mart prices are further reduced.

Personally I bought Eternal Darkness for $10 and the last copy of Golden Sun(GBA) for $10. I'm going to check my other K-Mart tonight. Bomberman Generations was also reduced to $10. Take my list from a couple days ago and reduce nearly everything!

Go back and check your K-Marts. You might find new deals too!

(Also, I'm still looking for some of the BB Games on Discount. Dark Cloud 2, Boktai, Arc the Lad, Fatal Frame 2, Castlevania Lament. Maybe we can swap something that's $10/$15 at my K-Marts)

Were these prices marked or do you have to have a clerk check 'em for you? I went to my K-Mart last week and all the games were priced regular price and in most cases higher than they are at BB, Target, etc. I can't remember if they had those specific games, but I'll go back and check it out. I'll report what I find. Thanks!

I work at k-mart so everyone tiem i work in electronics i price check ever video game to make sure they're the right price. When i first started doingd this games were droping 30 40 bucks off of what it said. Now we have:
Eternal Darkness: 10
Star Fox Adv: 19.99 with free players guide
Mario Sunshine ^ Same as above
Metroid Prime: ^
Timesplitters 2: 10
Older sports games: 1.99

for xbox
Godzilla Destroy all monsters melee: 10
Bloodvayne: 5
Ghost recon IT: 19.99
Crimson Skies: 19.99
Amped 2: 19.99

Man, why do you guys keep making me drive to all these places, yesterday it was for the BestBuy clearance, now I gotta go to k-mart. I was just there last week looking for a The Wizard for BigNick, they had it on vhs a few weeks ago for like 4.67. Anyways i checked out to see if any of the games were on clearance, and they had a lot of older games. The only two at a low price were Wolf3d GBA which I bought, and iridion 3d. Both were 7.99

My Kmart is the crappiest Kmart ever. They have no prices on anything, they have like one cash register open all day long, nobody to help you in the electronics department, and mine also has Super Mario Sunshine for 60 bucks still. Pretty much everything you try to buy, somebody has to go pricecheck and holds up the lines, and its dirty. I don't see how they are still open.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']My Kmart is the crappiest Kmart ever. They have no prices on anything, they have like one cash register open all day long, nobody to help you in the electronics department, and mine also has Super Mario Sunshine for 60 bucks still. Pretty much everything you try to buy, somebody has to go pricecheck and holds up the lines, and its dirty. I don't see how they are still open.[/quote]

All of the kmarts in my area are like this, thats probably why half of them closed

[quote name='chickenhawk']Were these prices marked or do you have to have a clerk check 'em for you? I went to my K-Mart last week and all the games were priced regular price and in most cases higher than they are at BB, Target, etc. I can't remember if they had those specific games, but I'll go back and check it out. I'll report what I find. Thanks![/quote]

Both. They were marked AND in the computer system. That's how I saw it! Literally three days ago I neet in and all the prices were higher. I go in today and all the prices were lower by about a third. Also, it looks like some of the merchandise had moved. Still plenty of copies of Eternal darkness, Bomberman, and others. I'll take a pad and write down the games I find and their prices.

Of course this is YMMV. I went to my Walmart the other day. All the games that others say are on sale at Walmart were like $40 at mine. It's funny, I went I looked down to think about getting Eternal Darkness for $15, I did a double take when I saw it for $10! Then I started to really look through the case and I was like, Wow.

Last time I was at k-mart was on the GBA release day, since it was already sold out everywhere else. They had one behind the counter when I got there. The box looked messed up so I asked them to open it up, and I found the "new" GBA all scratched up. I haven't been back to Kmart since then.

I went to my Kmart and they didn't have any of the aforementioned games. I did get Black & Bruised (GC) and Alter Echo (PS2) for $7.99 each in a bargain bin though. Nothing else worth mentioning in there. They did have alot of the games that Target and BB have been clearencing though. The had a bunch of AtL, DC2, Whiplash, and others (no FF2), but they were all at regular prices, $29.99 and up. Hopefully they will start clearencing them there too. I'll check periodically and let you all know.

I just checked my Kmart just incase any of these deals were there. I am not stepping foot in that store ever again. It's a dump.

The floors were all muddy and nasty looking. All of the employees are asshole teenagers who don't work at all. There was a big group of them just standing there playing with a basketball and they give you dirty looks and stuff. There was one register open with some cashier that looks like a dirt covered Jaba the Hutt. These people are being rude to customers and get paid for doing nothing. I got out of there as soon as possible. I officially hate Kmart.

I wish my K-mart did stuff like this

they have a clearence rack but I look and they had some pickachu game for n64 for 40 and it said used to be 80, lol.

And they had madden 2001 for ps1 for 40, wow what a deal.

New Addition. Serious Sam for the X-Box was $10, down from $20. That's the one that stuck out for me at the other K-Mart. They had 5+ copies. Also they had one copy of Godzilla for $10.

I must say, a lot of K-Mart hatin'. It's understandable I guess. But I would say that our equivalent in DE is Walmart. Our Walmart on 40 is an absolute dump. Our K-Marts may not be a Ritz, but it's the equivalent of a Motel 6 or La Quinta. Our Walmart is more like a motel that charges by the hour!

Because of interest here are the $8 GBA games at my K-Mart

Defender
Star Wars:Droid Army
Eye of the Beholder
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Iridion II
Galidor
Reign of Fire
Wolfenstein 3d
NHL Hitz 2003
Digimon Battlespire
Altered Beasts (Couldn't see tag on this. 90% certain it's $8)
Robotech:Macross Saga
Shinobi
He Man
F-Zero (Sold out, sorry)

Golden Sun 1 was $10 but also Sold out
Circle of the Moon is $15.

I have another K-Mart over the border I'm going to check when I go shopping tomorrow.

bread's done
Back