Some Poker game

Elebits

DS

Tiger Woods 08

Super Princess Peach :bouncy:

Metal Slug

Blue Dragon

Various 07 sports titles

There were more, these were just ones that jumped out at me, especially Zak and Wiki.

I'll check my local Wal-Mart tommorow and if they have Blue Dragon, Super Princess Peach and/or Zak and Wiki for that price, i'll pick em up. Thanks for the heads up.

Were these in a special clearance bin or still behind glass, but marked? I'm heading there shortly, but if all Wal-Marts are universal, then getting price checks after midnight when there's not a soul in electronics can be rather daunting....

All prices still show up as normal on the website, so I'll be sure to post findings...hopefully the OP can remove the dreaded YMMV shortly;)

They were in a large wire rack bin, the kind where you can hardly reach the bottom, right next to the rack of $5 movies.

[quote name='bill123']Hey op which location in ohio? I may (hopefully) live near there.

thanks,
bill123[/quote]

same q here :)

My Walmart in Bristol CT had Elebits and Super Swing Golf for $19.XX unfortunately none of the others were marked down.

They were both in the glass cases by the way.

YMMV = "Your Mileage May Vary". You'll see this a lot on CAG and other deal-oriented sites. What it means in a nutshell is that it may be a case-for-case basis and your situation may very well be different than the OP (Original Poster)'s. Wal-Mart in particular seems very random with sales in certain stores :) So in other words, your store may not offer the same deals. Hope that makes sense Toejam ^_^

your mileage may vary

most of the time with Walmart it is your mileage WILL vary

just a way of saying it's probably not going to be at every walmart you can go to.

Though the rogue galaxy, grimigrimoire, shining force drop was.

Anyone else see these for those prices?

I was at Walmart this morning but hadn't seen this post. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary though. If Z and W had been 19.99 Im pretty sure I would have noticed.

Edit: Just called my closest Walmart. Zack and Wiki was $29.99. Not sure if that is a normal price but I thought it used to be $39.99

wallmart really needs its own thread -- ala the Target thread. That way all of these one-off deals can be consolodated into one huge YMMV thread.

wouldn't ylmv make more sense?

your luck may vary...as it wouldn't matter depeding on how far you drive (miles) moreso on your luck

[quote name='schuerm26']your mileage may vary

most of the time with Walmart it is your mileage WILL vary

just a way of saying it's probably not going to be at every walmart you can go to.

Though the rogue galaxy, grimigrimoire, shining force drop was.

Anyone else see these for those prices?

I was at Walmart this morning but hadn't seen this post. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary though. If Z and W had been 19.99 Im pretty sure I would have noticed.

Edit: Just called my closest Walmart. Zack and Wiki was $29.99. Not sure if that is a normal price but I thought it used to be $39.99[/quote]

dropped down to my local walmart as well looking for Zack and Wiki for $19, but it was still marked at $29.99. They didn't have any of the other games left unfortunately T___T. And $29.99 is the new msrp on the game now as of a few days ago. So the $29.99 is not a deal.

[quote name='daminion']wallmart really needs its own thread -- ala the Target thread. That way all of these one-off deals can be consolodated into one huge YMMV thread.[/quote]
I thought there already was a walmart thread?

No go in NY. Blue dragon is marked $39.99, Zak +Wiki, Godfather,$29.99. I did notice Xbox 360 Original Oblivion and Splinter Cell: DA for $19.99. Not sure if this is good or not......

Going back in the morning to get Blue Dragon (at work right now) I may get some extra if they are still there.

What a waste of a gas! Checked 3 Wal-marts last night on break and saw none of the posted deals available. All I really wanted was ExciteTruck, as I been waiting on this sucka to drop since day one. Heard good things about it, but definately not enough to warrant the $50 asking price, which it still was at all 3 locations. (Yeah, yeah I know I missed it @ Target but they were always cleaned out:bomb: )

One good thing of note....Elebits and Dewey's Adventure were both correctly labeled for $19.99, so guessing the EB/GS price is universal already on these. Z&W, Blue Dragon, Super Princess Peach and The Godfather were still all regular prices. I know those clerks had to be heated, as I made them pull out a huge stack of games in each store, only to have to restock em after I said no thanks...oh well:lol:

[quote name='Foo228']wouldn't ylmv make more sense?

your luck may vary...as it wouldn't matter depeding on how far you drive (miles) moreso on your luck[/quote]According to wiktionary, it originated with car commercials in regards to milage. You can try your 'luck', but I doubt you'll be changing the whole internets mind. :p

went back to the game section and they had a big box with a 5.00 sign over it. I look down to start grabbing and they put DVD movies now where the games used to be : (

At the Morse Road Columbus, OH location I grabbed the following for $15 each

Wii:
Zack & Wiki
Scarface
Super Swing Golf

360:
Eternal Sonata
Sege Rally Revo
Over G Fighters

There were literally hundreds of games in the crate. I originally had like 20 games picked out but I had to limit myself to those. If you are even remotely close to that store it is worth the trip.

[quote name='mastere333']At the Morse Road Columbus, OH location I grabbed the following for $15 each

Wii:
Zack & Wiki
Scarface
Super Swing Golf

360:
Eternal Sonata
Sege Rally Revo
Over G Fighters

There were literally hundreds of games in the crate. I originally had like 20 games picked out but I had to limit myself to those. If you are even remotely close to that store it is worth the trip.[/quote]

DAMN YOU :bomb:

[quote name='mastere333']At the Morse Road Columbus, OH location I grabbed the following for $15 each

Wii:
Zack & Wiki
Scarface
Super Swing Golf

360:
Eternal Sonata
Sege Rally Revo
Over G Fighters

There were literally hundreds of games in the crate. I originally had like 20 games picked out but I had to limit myself to those. If you are even remotely close to that store it is worth the trip.[/quote]

Damn. Nice finds. I wasn't real fond of Super Swing Golf but then again I bought it at full price. $15 I would have been really happy. Scarface and Z and W are real good for the Wii.

I just want to thank the OP for pointing this out as I finally got to get in on a YMMV walmart deal. THere were a shit ton of various games in there the ones I remember:

Bioshock (pc)
Mlb 2K7 (360, ps3)
Excite Truck(wii)
Dragon Ball Z(wii)
Legend of the Dragon(wii)
Zack & Wiki(wii) got the last one
Elebits(wii)
Superswing Golf(wii)
Bullet Witch(360)
Blue Dragon(360)
Bionicle(various)
World In Conflict (pc) - regular version AND Collectors
Suprerme Commader: Forged Alliance(pc)
Fight Night 3(360)
Mobile Suit Gundam sp? (ps3)
Forza 2(360)

And a shit more I could probably put if anyones interested. I did hide the only copy of blu dragon I could find with a few others. If anyone wants anything give me a heads up I may beable to get something.

bill123

Heh, called my friend who lives in Columbus, he's gonna go hit the Morse one in hopes of Eternal Sonata... told him to keep an eye out for PS3 games.

I did not see Eternal Sonata in there. I must have missed it the first time, but I went back after seeing an earlier post saying they found one. Did find a FIFA 08 for DS though :D

Where are these mythical Walmarts where the low price fairies flitter to you with their magical video game deals and chariots pulled by teams of unicorns carry you through the checkout lane?

In my travels through 4 states, I stop at Walmarts all of the time. If I ever come across one of these magical places, I think I would crap myself. :booty:

i need someone to fix my walmart too, dammit. i want deals! (actually, my wallet takes too much of a beating coz of this site... but oh well)

I think I may have got the last Eternal Sonata when I was there. I dug through that crate for probably a good 45 minutes and only found the one copy I bought.

I just went back to the Wal-Mart and got the following....again for $15 each

360:
Thrillville: Off the Rails
Moto GP 07
Saints Row

PS2:
DDR Supernova (Game Only)

I think I'm done now. Nothing else left that interested me much.

[quote name='talonthrawn']Did they have Zak and Wiki at Shelby Twp? Might be worth the drive for me...[/QUOTE]
I think that was 29.xx still, I think I would've remembered that, they just have the usual fodder. I did find Phoenix Wright 3 for 19.82, that price seems to be ymmv, probably not for long..

bread's done
Back