Some Japanese horror dvds @ Amazon for $8.49

How is oldboy?? I have been wanting to get this film for awhile now. Also has anyone seen Premonition, because I have been eyeing that film for awhile now aswell.

Oldboy is awesome. Way better than I expected. Its the best movie I have seen this year.

Thanks OP, I picked up Tale of Two Sisters, Koma, and H.

I would highly suggest Wild Zero for people aren't turned off too much by intentionally over-the-top, cheesy zombie and rock and roll action :)

Thanks for the deals raskol :D

EDIT: Picked up Oldboy and Tale of Two Sisters: Deluxe Ed. ^^D

Oldboy is an absolutely spectacular movie. At that price it is such a good deal, if you haven't seen it (or even if you have) failing to pick it up isdownright foolish.

WOHOOOO!! Thanks OP. There were a ton here I was looking for to round out my collection.

• Whispering Corridors
• Oldboy
• Bangkok Haunted

These will look great next to the following:

Ichi the killer
Ju-on 1
Ju-on 2
The Eye
The Eye 2
The Eye 10
Crimson Rivers
Tale of Two Sisters

Thanks again!

Ouch, just picked up A Tale of Two Sisters deluxe from wherehouse.com with the 33% coupon. This would have been an even better deal. Might pick some other dvds up from this sale, thanks OP.

Thanks OP.

BTW, how is A Tale of Two Sisters? I'm definitely going to pick up Oldboy, but this one seems interesting, as well.

I didn't buy from Amazon, but this thread inspired me to go pick up Stacy, Junk, and Wild Zero. Good times.

"Entrails of the Virgin" :rofl:
Actually I've heard so much about Oldboy, I think I might pick it up with another DVD set I've been considering. Just need one more item to get free shipping. Thanks OP.

[quote name='vdawg5']Thanks OP.

BTW, how is A Tale of Two Sisters? I'm definitely going to pick up Oldboy, but this one seems interesting, as well.[/QUOTE]

Tale was awesome. It requires you to watch it twice, much like Usual suspects and 6th sense. Its beautiful, it kind of ring-ish + the art direction of Hero/crouching tiger. Its vibrant and beautiful and really really creepy.

wow some nice movies, thanks OP.

I like pick up Audition, Oldboy(since everyone is talking about it), I wanna pick up Asian Cult Cinema.

thanks again

Thanks, OP

I'm getting:

Tale of Two Sisters(its funny that they have the crappy version also, but at a higher price)

Tetsuo-The Iron Man(this looks very Lynch-esque)

Wild Zero (looks stupid and fun)

I wish The Eye was a little less, I'd go for that, too.

Oldboy's Korean.

I bought Tetsuo: Limited Ed. from FYE. It makes Lynch's plotlines look like Jerry Bruckheimer's, and that's not a compliment. It's also only about 60 minutes long. But the Tetsuo 2 trailer is good for a hoot after sitting through the first.

Great post OP, thx much.

Thanks OP. I think I'm going to get Oldboy. This is the version of the film that came out earlier this year, correct?

Anybody know of any free shipping codes (Amazon's shipping is a bit steep) and/or some other good titles to put me over for free shipping.

Damn, I just bought Oldboy last week for about 20 dollars :cry: .Oh well,just bought Tale of Two Sisters.Been meaning to pick that one up for awhile.Thanks for the link

I still have not bought oldboy yet(I'm going to get the R2 2 disk set), I already have a tale of two sisters(got the single disk as a blind buy at walmart a few months ago). I rented phone at the video store , it was ok..

But the MUST HAVES on the list are: Oldboy(CLASSIC film!), A Tale of two sisters, Audition, The Eye(some SCARY ass moments!)

[quote name='jesta2817']7 bucks at yesasia
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1001836954/code-c/section-videos/[/QUOTE]

That version of The Eye is pretty crappy. Aside from the DTS, it's non-anamorphic and the video quality is low. But if you just wanted to watch it for cheap, it's the way to go.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Has anyone by chance seen Heroic Duo?[/quote]

I watched this a while ago but I remember it was pretty bad. Run of the mill HK movie. Doesn't help that I don't like the two lead actors either, they both only have one expression on their faces. Why is this movie under Amazon's horror section anyway...

I believe prices are still on sale, just checked.

Yes, Oldboy is a excellent buy for anyone pondering whether to buy it or not, it's one of the better Korean movies I have seen!

These are some wonderful deals though, big-up to Raskol for alerting us! :applause:

P.S. Memento Mori is a great movie as well, check it out!

I need to stop procrastinating when it comes to deals like these...

Thought this deal would last until Halloween at least... oh well.

Make sure not to get the R rated version of ichi the killer, they cut out a good chunck of the film in the R rated version, unless of course big puddles of semen make you squeemish.

Oldboy is one of the best movies i've ever seen out of korea, if you like oldboy check out public enemy, the same actor from oldboy but its more humorous.

bread's done
Back