Some Misc. Deals at Costco(Might be YMMV)

roflitslol

CAGiversary!
Not really much, but worth mentioning anyway.

As always, the Xbox 360 bundle (Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, PGR3, Play and Charge Kit, Premium) $474.99.

All PSP Greatest Hits were 17.45.
Jade empire Limited Edition (Xbox) was 17.99.
Also, Far Cry and Tombraider were $38.77 a piece.

There were also a myriad of DS games for 16.49, and Madden 07 for 360 was $55.

[quote name='icecubedx5']Were any of thos "myriad" of DS games good ones like NSMB or Animal Crossing?[/quote]No, but I did see Meteos and Kirby there. Again, very YMMV.

I would be so happy if Kirby came in as a 16.88 DS game, as it stands at the Portland Costco, they have Narnia, Harry Potter 4, Kim Possible, Bust-A-Move, Dino Hunter, Spyro, and one or two others. I certainly don't remember Sprung.

Although I have seen Klonoa 2 for the GBA, which I hear is a pretty good platformer, that could probably be considered "uncommon."

[quote name='roflitslol']

As always, the Xbox 360 bundle (Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, PGR3, Play and Charge Kit, Premium) $474.99.
[/QUOTE]

Bastards. I got this bundle for $499.99 at BJ's.

[quote name='Diiz']I was surprised to see Madden '07 at Costco... I think it was like $53 for the 360 version IIRC.[/QUOTE]

I was there yesterday and it was $57

For anyone checking the Burlington Wa Costco, There is no kirby, and really nothing of interest DS wise.

I do know that some tags on the videogames in my costco is wrong. Such as there being a Jak X there for $44.99, while it is actually $15 in the computer.

However, if anyone sees a price on a game that they find to be suspect, find and empty computer, type IAI, and then type in the item number right above the price. It should pop up with the correct and current price. However, if someone who works there sees you doing this they may get you off the computer.

bread's done
Back