Some new cheapass deals at amazon/toyrus

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
looks like some new price drops at amazon/toysrus. props to bytesizedeals.com, where i got this from.

:xbox:Xbox
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows $19.98 :shipfree:
Nemesis Strike $10 :shipfree:
True Crime NYC $10
THUG 2 $10
The Warriors $19.98
Final Fight X: Streetwise $10
Iron Phoenix $12.50
The Incredibles $10
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes $15
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge (XBOX) $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Party Volume 4 $9.98
SSX On Tour $9.98
True Crime: New York City - Collector's Edition $9.98
[SIZE=-1]King Kong $5.29[/SIZE]

:ps2:PS2
Playstation 2 Starter Kit: Blue $5.29 :shipfree:
[SIZE=-1]MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Pad $10 :shipfree:
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]MLB Atlanta Braves Pad $10 :shipfree:[/SIZE]
Castlevania Curse of Darkness $9.98
Getaway: Black Monday $10
Madden NFL 2005 $7.50
Spartan Total Warrior $15
RYGAR:The Legendary Adventure $5.29
NBA Ballers with bonus Midway Arcade Treasures $9.98
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $9.98
Viewtiful Joe 2 $5.29
Blitz: The League $9.98
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
PS2 6 Pk. of Games $12.48

:360:Xbox 360
Faceplate: Woody $10
Faceplate: Silver $10
THZ Basic Faceplate $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Jungle $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Urban $7.50
Gun $28.98

:gc:Gamecube

16 MB Memory Card: Frost $5.29
16 MB Memory Card: Blue $5.29
Donkey Konga (w/ Bongos???) $25 :shipfree:
True Crime 2 $9.98
Call of Duty: Big Red One $9.98
100 WT Inverter $5.29 :shipfree:
Sound System $5.29

:ds:DS
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge:shipfree:

:psp:PSP
World Rally Championship $19.98
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin Trails $9.98
Metal Gear Acid $10.98
Kingdom of Paradise $20
Smart Bomb $10
King Kong $20

:gba:GBA
Nightmare Before Christmas $11 :shipfree:
Madden 2005 $5.29 :shipfree:
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy $5.29
Dynasty Warriors Advance $5.29

Got Castlevania and Yoshi, but ended up canceling Castlevania because I'll never play it.

Thanks for Yoshi though! I've been wanting it for along time.

Thanks, OP! I just went with the crowd and got Yoshi and Castlevania using Cheapy's links.

Metal Gear Solid PSP went back to $39.99 as I clicked my order. It froze for a seconds then said there was an error. I refreshed and It was 39.99. as of 5:46 EST :roll:

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Metal Gear Solid PSP went back to $39.99 as I clicked my order. It froze for a seconds then said there was an error. I refreshed and It was 39.99. as of 5:46 EST :roll:[/QUOTE]

Try re-clicking on the link or possibly just refreshing. Yoshi showed up as $19.99 for me the first time, and then showed the sale price the second time.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']King Kong is sold out, $5.29 would have been great[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not. There are two versions of the game: one with a free movie ticket and one without. You have to get the one with the ticket. For some reason I can't cut and paste the link, but if you search for "king kong xbox" it will come up in the results.

damn... after I spend 100 on games from CC today (BO: Revenge, a ton of 9.99 titles for trade in fodder, some recently reduced 3.99 titles) I come home to find this... oh well... picked up Yoshi, 6 pack, Castlevania, TC: CE... thanks OP

[quote name='Nephilim']Anyone know what this thing is?

GC
100 WT Inverter $5.29[/QUOTE]

I would assume that's one of those converters that allows you to power a GameCube through a car lighter.

[quote name='shipwreck']I would assume that's one of those converters that allows you to power a GameCube through a car lighter.[/quote]

Wow, that was quick. I believe Metal Gear Acid is now out of stock.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics for the GBA is also available for $5.29. DAMN.

Edit:
Seems they're out of Yoshi Topsy Turvy, though. I added it to my cart, but it shows up as "Items to buy later". :(

Scored Dynasty Warriors GBA. I know it's total crap, but for that price I really can't resist hack and slash action in my pocket. Erm...you know because of the game and what not.

GBA owners would do themselves a favor to pick up Yoshi on this deal... such a fun game! A little short, but nice controls and a blast to play. Good find, op!

These TRU deals are killing me! Picked up Castlevania CoD $9.98, King Kong $5.29, and the PSP Playgear bundle $16.98, a total of $40.49 after almost $9 tax and shipping.

quick note on True Crime for GC.

Frame Rate Whores(me) forget about it. This game is a stuttering mess, not to mention glitches all over. Walking through walls, getting stuck, game-killing freezes, etc.
I bought it and returned it that day. The only other game I returned for this issue was NFS Most Wanted for GC(corners in the woods were like watching a slide show)

Thanks OP, I got Castlevania COD and Call of Duty: Big Red One. I had a $25.00 gift certificate so it came out to me paying $1.29

damn missed out on metal gear acid...i need PSP game, i didnt pay attention and tohught it was for PS2..i hope they get it back in stock

[quote name='yukine']Wow, that was quick. I believe Metal Gear Acid is now out of stock.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

that was really the only game on this list that i sort of wanted. i will wait for castlevania to be $5,

Damn yo, it kinda looks like people are finding more deals every few hours. Might be a good idea to wait a while and pick everything up at once to save a few bucks.

Woo!

Just got Castlevania and Dynasty Warriors Advance!

Just a note to other Nintendo collectors like me, you can register Dynasty Warriors on MyNintendo!!!

GBA: Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas: The Pumpkin King

$11.21 shipped free

I thought it was pretty good... reminds me of Castlevania...

[quote name='rly723']Metal Gear Acid up to 39.99 and Yoshi to 19.99, damn i should've ordered earlier[/quote]
Woah! Lucky I jumped on MGA for 15$ this morning. :applause:

it's weird how shipping stays the same for the PSP bundle pack. $5.00 shipping for a system seems like such a good deal compared to $5.00 shipping for Yoshi

[quote name='tayaf69']it's weird how shipping stays the same for the PSP bundle pack. $5.00 shipping for a system seems like such a good deal compared to $5.00 shipping for Yoshi[/QUOTE]

It's like that because ToysRUs.com charges shipping by item and not by weight (at least for games).

KBToys.com used to do the same thing before charging by pound. I remember ordering one of those giant slot car track sets and it was $4.50 to ship it, the same price as shipping for 1 game.

People, buy Metal Gear Acid. It won't appeal to everyone, but for $10, it's worth at least trying. I personally loved it.

Excellent!

Just picked up GUN for XBOX360 for $28 Bucks. Ive never played this game so Im in for a cheapy treat!

1127490367.jpg

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Excellent!

Just picked up GUN for XBOX360 for $28 Bucks. Ive never played this game so Im in for a cheapy treat!

1127490367.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great buy! I rented the game, and while the graphics suck, I found it to be a lot of fun.

If it had free shipping I'd snag it.

The PS2 6-pk seems to be OOS.

EDIT: Castlevania just went OOS too - now sold through GS for $29.99.

bread's done
Back