some new Costco Blu-Ray Boxsets on sale...x-men; bond; rocky...

Troy McClure

CAG Veteran
Went to Costco this week to get a few Blu Ray's on my wish list on saw some others that were worthy of posting here:

Bought:
U2: U2360 - Live at the Rose Bowl $17.99
Godfather Trilogy $39.99

Also there is an $10 off sale on the following box sets (sale price listed)

$29.99 each
X-Men Trilogy
James Bond: Volumes 1,2 and 3
Rocky Undisputed (all Rocky movies)
Die Hard Collection (could have been $39.99 instead, can't recall)

Best of Blu Ray #3 - Departed, Superman, Goodfellas, Blazing Saddles ($24.99)
The other Best of Blu Ray volume sets were $24.99, also.

Hope this is found useful

Jason in Arizona

The box-sets are YMMV. Not sure if stores have enough inventory to re-stock once sold out. Very good deals if you can find them.

I went looking for the X-men trilogy, but had to settle for the store's last Rocky Collection.

Im still considering grabbing the "silence of the lambs" DVD/Blu combo for $8.99.
Just having a problem pulling the trigger for some reason. I guess I should check some reviews.

Departed, Superman, Goodfellas, AND Blazing Saddles for just $25? That sounds awesome. Guess I'll have to talk the wife into going down there and sneak that into the cart.

Unfortunately, all of those "$ off" sales ended yesterday (June 20th) I believe.

Managed to pick up the Action Best of BR set & the last Die Hard Collection (that I saw) from a local Costco yesterday.

At my local Costco, the sign said valid through 6/27 (next Sunday) for the $30 x-men, etc. sets (didn't pay attention to the four movie collections, though).

bread's done
Back