Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

I was able to pick up the following:

Chibi-Robo
Deep Labyrinth
Gradius Collection
Odama
Resident Evil DS
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles

The only other ones I was looking for were:

Point Blank
Rub Rabbits
Atelier Iris 2
Grandia III
Metal Saga

So not to shabby.

Just picked up Rub Rabbits, Trace Memory, Metroid Pinball and Point Blank DS. Thanx OP for posting the deal. Also in case anyone is interested this was at the TRU in Yonkers, NY. They still had a ton of Metroid, Point Blank and Trace Memory. I got the last Rub Rabbits though. Also no Resident Evil and they had a few copies of Polarium if anyone is interested.

Went back to my TRU and tried to score Call of Duty 2 GOTY for the XBOX 360. No go. Both it and the non-GOTY version rang up at $39.99.

Managed to snag some games three days ago at the OKC Toys R Us. Got them price matched today, they were Odama, Steamboat Chronicles, and Tales of Legendia. I hit our other Toys R Us in the city that day too but it had absolutely nothing I wanted. Which is very strange as last year I saw multiple copies of everything, picked up what I wanted. Waited a week for anybody else to swoop in and then picked up multiple copies or Romance of the 3 Kingdoms for some good trade in credit to Blockbuster. One of you other CAG'ers beat me to it and clean em out? :)

Anyway, if anybody has any of the following I'd trade or buy them -

Grandia 3
Dot Hack GU
Atelier Iris 2
Metal Saga

I have for trade -

Shrinkwrapped Advance Wars 2 (GBA)
Shrinkwrapped Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls (GBA)
Opened but Unplayed copy of Mega Man Battle Network 3, I believe I have both White and Blue but will double check.
Then of course good old cash

Thanks,

I usually post under the name "dallow_bg"

But had to create username at my job.

I went to the (pretty much) lone Toys' R' Us in Dallas.

When I got there, the sales clerk was putting up a whole bunch of DS games with the Red clearance sticker. It was all Trace Memory and 1 Feel The Magic which I took. Little did I know there was a Resident Evil DS in there as well as a fellow CAG'er came by and scooped it up, "Hey Man!"

I took home:

Feel The Magic DS
Odama w/mic
Chibi-Robo
Gallop Racer 2006 (not sure if I want to keep)

Was hoping for some of those PS2 rpgs though. although I passed on Steambot.

I just grabbed some sweet stuff from two valley TRUs. I still need to hit up Woodland Hills again, since the stuff from there I bought on Sunday.

Van Nuys
1x Point Blank DS
1x Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
2x Metal Gear Acid
1x Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
3x Chibi Robo
2x Odama
2x Atelier Iris 2
2x Samurai Champloo
1x Godather Limited Edition (XB)

Woodland Hills
1x Advance Wars Dual Strike
8x Fatal Frame III
2x Grandia III

HAVE FOR TRADE
1x Metal Gear Acid
1x Chibi Robo
1x Samurai Champloo
5x Fatal Frame III
1x Grandia III

WANT
Fatal Frame (the original)
Castlevania DoS
WarioWare Twisted
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Gradius Collection
Resident Evil 4 (PS2, non-GH)
Harvest Moon DS (HIGH PRIORITY)

Forgot to ask, anyone going to try and PM some of the more available games (Grandia III, Godfather LE, etc) at Best Buy or Circuit City? I want to, but don't know the likeliness of success.

Once again, thanks OP!!

I went in with the attitude that as long as I got a copy of Drill Dozer, I would be happy. Came away with (all 9.98):

Drill Dozer
WarioWare Twisted
Metroid Prime Pinball

I can also confirm that Dark Labrynth was 9.98 and Feel the Magic XX/YY was 4.98.

So I got the game I wanted most, so I'm happy. I have to say that Drill Dozer's cart is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Was hoping for Minish Cap also but still got some good deals.

[quote name='djkunai']I just grabbed some sweet stuff from two valley TRUs. I still need to hit up Woodland Hills again, since the stuff from there I bought on Sunday.

Van Nuys
1x Point Blank DS
1x Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
2x Metal Gear Acid
3x Chibi Robo
2x Odama
2x Atelier Iris 2
2x Samurai Champloo

Woodland Hills
8x Fatal Frame III
2x Grandia III

HAVE FOR TRADE
1x Metal Gear Acid
1x Chibi Robo
1x Samurai Champloo
5x Fatal Frame III
1x Grandia III

WANT
Fatal Frame (the original)
Castlevania DoS
WarioWare Twisted
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Gradius Collection
Resident Evil 4 (PS2, non-GH)
Harvest Moon DS (HIGH PRIORITY)[/quote]

GAAAH!!! Did you hit Burbank? I may send my mom or sister today, but I doubt it will be worth it.

I just hit the 2 west LA TRU's (Mid City LA and Culver City) I will detail what I got in a separate email. Niether store had Fatal Frame III although they had empty boxes for them - I see they were all in the Valley. DS selection mostly SUCKED.

"Thanks, Anybody visit the mid-town store yet? The place is probably a zoo, but it would be nice to find out if it's worth going before heading there."

I just got back from times sq toys r us.

They have (that i can remember and was interested in)

Point Blank DS
Trace Memory
Metroid Prime pinball

metal gear acid 2

metal saga
steamboat cronicles
atlier iris 2

odama

they didnt have castlevania DoS, advance wars ds, warioware, donky konga 2, grandia 3.

they also had makai kingdom for 10.50. I don't think thats part of the sale, but they had a whole bunch of them.

Some clown beat me to the Super Stition Springs TRU in Mesa, AZ. and of course took every good game they had, without even leaving 1 of each. (scumbag) , So If anyone is lucky enough to get some of the good rpg's or karaeoke bundles, I'd be happy to buy them from you for a little extra. I'm a huge collector of all games ad systems so I'm pretty pissed to miss out on this deal. Please message me if your interested in selling, or if your buying to trade in at a game store I can send cash through paypal which is much better! I can $5.00 to $10.00 more than you paid at tru.

Let me know and thanks for your time.

Me get:

Tomb Raider Legend 360
The Outfit 360
Jade Empire XBOX
Doom 3 Collector's XBOX ($5), didn't see that on the list
Steambot Chronicles PS2
Atelier Iris 2 PS2

[quote name='ANTI.RPGS']Some clown beat me to the Super Stition Springs TRU in Mesa, AZ. and of course took every good game they had, without even leaving 1 of each. (scumbag) ,[/quote]

I went last week to take a look and there really wasn't a whole lot there to begin with. In fact, other TRU's in the area didn't have much either.

[quote name='OtherAdam']"Thanks, Anybody visit the mid-town store yet? The place is probably a zoo, but it would be nice to find out if it's worth going before heading there."

I just got back from times sq toys r us.

They have (that i can remember and was interested in)

Point Blank DS
Trace Memory
Metroid Prime pinball

metal gear acid 2

metal saga
steamboat cronicles
atlier iris 2

odama

they didnt have castlevania DoS, advance wars ds, warioware, donky konga 2, grandia 3.

they also had makai kingdom for 10.50. I don't think thats part of the sale, but they had a whole bunch of them.[/quote]

Thank you. Only missing RE DS, and GodFather CE (xbox). Will take a look, as most of the xbox stuff doesn't even move when they have it in the bins.

Hit up the TRU in Rego Park, Queens (Metro Mall)

Snagged:
Monster Rancher Evo
Dot Hack/G.U. Rebirth
Ape Escape 3
Batallion Wars

The Tower SP
Rub Rabbits
MP Pinball

The refused to give me Pokemon Leaf Green for $9.98. Told me it was $19.99 and that they wouldn't price match the forum.

I did pretty good - most of these were for friends:

Odama (x2)
Samurai Champloo (x2)
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Karaoke Revolution Party (xbox)
Gradius Collection
Battalion Wars

Deep Labyrinth (trying to decide if I want to keep this one)

I can't complain - Gradius & Karaoke were two of the main ones I wanted (I already had most of the PS2 RPGs, the ones I did get were for friends). Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth would have been nice, as would Monster Rancher EVO, but oh well. :)

Want:
Metal Saga (PS2)
Steambot Chronicles (PS2)
Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Odama (GCN)
Batallion Wars (GCN)
Chibi Robo (GCN)
Fatal Frame 3 (PS2)

Can probably get:
Godfather CE (XB)
Karaoke Party (XB)
Atelier Iris 2 (PS2)
Point Blank DS (DS)
Rub Rabbits (DS)
Drill Dozer (GBA)
.hack GU (PS2)
Monster Rancher Evo (PS2)
Samurai Champloo (PS2)
Tomb Rader Legend (XB)
Makai Kingdom (PS2)
Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA)

Think they had PSP games too, but I didn't look too hard. Think I saw Gradius + MGA2 though.

Okay so I hit the Toys R Us in mid-city Los Angeles as well as the one in Culver City. Both semi-ghetto, and I plan on hitting at least 1-2 more really ghetto stores ( Lawndale and Carson) tomorrow.

Here is what I got from each:

Mid City LA (I had a bunch of ghetto moms get PISSED because I had the guy price checking a bunch of mostly PS2 RPG's - Disgaea 2, Xenosaga III and something else were all $50. They were also pissed that I was buying a dozen+ games, but I was a paying customer in line before them and I was polite to the employees so there was nothing they could say to me). I tore this store's R Zone apart, checking for hidden games and asked them to look in the back for certain games before I got in line. They had a bunch of boxes for games that weren't in stock, mostly Atelier Iris 2, Samurai Champloo, Steambot Chronicles, and the "other" Baten Kaitos game etc.

DS
Deep Labyrinth
Lost Magic
Rub Rabbits (free - the guy didn't ring it up and I am morally questionable)

GC
Baten Kaitos w/ bonus disc

PSP
Metal Gear Acid 2
Viewtiful Joe RHR
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (WOOT!)

PS2
Grandia 3
Tales of Legendia

total: $113.xx

Second TRU was Culver City, again DS selection sucked and I didn't do a thorough search of the PS2 section BUT THEY HAD A TON OF METAL SAGA and Ys ARK OF NAPISHTIM - also passed on the Tales of Phantasia for GBA for $20. I didn't do a thorough search of the R Zone or ask them to check in the back though.

DS
Trace Memory

PSP
Ys Ark of Napishtim (WOOT!)

PS2
Metal Saga (WOOT!)

total: $43.xx

Desperately looking for:

GBA:
Wario Ware Twisted

DS:
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Castlevania DoS
Resident Evil DS

PSP:
Gradius Collection
X-Men Legends 2

PS2
Atelier Iris

Store I went to (Elk Grove) didn't have very much, I grabbed The Tower SP and only saw The Con for PSP and a few Metroid Pinballs.

Nothing cool from the marked-down gamez list.
All I found was Battlefield 2 (XB) for 9.98.

Dang. I doubt people beat me to them this morning - I was there at 10:15am.
But maybe they picked them up before Xmas and will do adjustments.

Oh well. I got enuff on Xmas to keep me busy for awhile.

[quote name='Hubz']Managed to snag some games three days ago at the OKC Toys R Us. Got them price matched today, they were Odama, Steamboat Chronicles, and Tales of Legendia. I hit our other Toys R Us in the city that day too but it had absolutely nothing I wanted. Which is very strange as last year I saw multiple copies of everything, picked up what I wanted. Waited a week for anybody else to swoop in and then picked up multiple copies or Romance of the 3 Kingdoms for some good trade in credit to Blockbuster. One of you other CAG'ers beat me to it and clean em out? [/QUOTE]

Hubz, which TRU had some stuff? I thought I might try and go by the one at Crossroads but I'd rather not waste the effort if there's nothing there.

Wow... my TRU had a shitload of stuff. Bscially had a majority of stuff on the list (alot of DS games and many of the PS2 RPGs). I ran into another CAG there (a lurker) and we chatted for a while. Real nice guy, but it was oddly funny that when we left, we found out we both had the same name.

Also, I price checked a ton of stuff with my befriended guy there and most came up regular price...

I got what I was hoping to get:
Rub Rabbits
Resident Evil DS
Point Blank DS
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

I can probably get a few of these games for people, but realize I have a small budget to work with and some money I need to use on public trans just to pick these up:

Grandia III
Atlier Iris
Samurai Champloo
Point Blank
Steambot
and other stuff...

don't pm me, just quote me in this thread.

That is strange. At the TRU I went to (Woodlands location in Houston, TX) a lot of the games that were supposed to be $9.98 rang up at different prices. Atelier Iris 2 was $29.99, Odama was $25, Samurai Warriors PSP was $15, Steambot Chronicles was $25, Rub Rabbits was $19.99, and Gallop Racer was $19.99.

Has anyone else noticed any variance on the prices for the afforementioned titles?

Oh, well, I still got a lot of stuff that did ring up for $9.98, so thanks to the OP. If anyone has a copy of any of the titles I mentioned (or Feel the Magic) for sale at a little over cost I'd be interested.

Just came from TRU in Niles, IL (Milwaukee and Golf)

All I got was Grandia III (last one)
But here are the ones available..that are notable anyway.
Metroid Pinball DS x3
Odama GC x8
Valkyrie Profile PSP x?? a lot at least 8
Tales of Phantasia GBA x4

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I think my store had a few .Hack//GU[/QUOTE]
Cool... if you make a trip back to TRU and there's still a copy around, I'll buy it from ya.

If anyone wants to pick up a copy of Castlevania DoS, Polarium, and Atelier Iris 2, I'll pay them $30.

Got Donkey Konga 2 to go with my bongos from EB, and the last copy of Zelda Minish Cap for about $16 total. Thanks a lot OP.

They were starting to pull the stuff off the shelves for clearance presumably to put in another section, and the guy pulled a DK2 out of his cart for me. They hadn't started with the GBA or DS sections yet, but Minish Cap was really tough to find since it was behind the Four Swords games with the back facing forward (wonder if someone else tried to hide it for the clearance...). They didn't have most of the stuff others are looking for like Advance Wars or Castlevania, but they had a ton of that Steambot game and Metroid Pinballs as well. I couldn't tell you what else since I didn't bring a list and was going by memory from what I wanted from the list.

I got:

PS2:
Atelier Iris 2
Metal Saga
Steambot Chronicles

GBA:
Gunstar Super Heroes

Thanks!

I couldn't find Zelda: Minish Cap or Resident Evil 4, but that's okay. I've got more than enough video games in my queue.

I have:

Steambot Chronicles
Atelier Iris 2

I am looking for:

Metal Saga
Grandia 3

I ONLY want to trade for the two titles listed and I ONLY have available the two games I mentioned... do not PM me wanting to buy them or offering anything else because I ONLY wany the two titles I mentioned.

Neither of the TRU's I went to (Niles and Boardman) had anything marked. I didnt wake up until noon, and both were pretty much rocked anyways. Got Atelier 2 at Niles (which was pretty much my major want) and Grandia 3, Steambot and Monster Rancher at Boardman. Would have picked up .hack and metal saga if there had been any left. Might go back later in the week for trade fodder (didn't see much that nifty). Passed on Fatal Frame 3 and FFIVA because they were $20.

Dave

Big thanks to fatbeer for helping me get the titles I missed. I'm going to swing back there later tonight and see if the restocked anything. My store seems like they are phasing out the gamecube and PS2 games. Completely bare

Here's what I got today from several Atlanta stores:

*Warioware Twisted
The Tower (picked up an extra)
*Deep Labyrinth
*Trace Memory
*Capcom Classics Remix
*Rub Rabbits (have an extra)
*Steambot Chronicles
Fatal Frame III (finally! $19.98 price increase confirmed)

*There was at least one copy left on the shelf after I left.

Stuff that I saw but wasn't interested in or already have:
Ys Ark of Napishtim
Ape Escape 3
Odama
Tales of Phantasia
Metroid Pinball
Lost Magic
Metal Gear Acid 2
Donkey Konga 2
Chibi Robo
Tales of Legendia
Gunstar Super Heroes

Stuff I'm looking for if anyone wants to trade (which is basically the same list as everyone else's, but oh well):

Atelier Iris 2
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Gladius Collection
Resident Evil DS

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Gara']Big thanks to fatbeer for helping me get the titles I missed. I'm going to swing back there later tonight and see if the restocked anything. My store seems like they are phasing out the gamecube and PS2 games. Completely bare[/quote]

Yes big thanks to Fatbeer for some trades.

i still have - Metroid Pinball, Deep Labyrinth for trade if anyone is interested

Still looking for - Metal Saga

OK I have the following for trade:

PS2
Metal Saga
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles

GBA
Warioware Twisted

DS
Trace Memory

Wants:

PSP
Capcom Classics (Low Want)
Fifa 06 (Low Want)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (High Want)

Games not from this clearance:

PSP:
Rengoku (Low Want)
Daxter (High Want)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (High Want)
Field Commander (High Want)
Tales of Eternia EUR (High Want)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City (Low Want)
PoPoLoCrois (High Want)
Legend of Heroes (Low Want)

Also CML for a bunch more stuff

[quote name='Layd Dly']Yes big thanks to Fatbeer for some trades.

i still have - Metroid Pinball, Deep Labyrinth for trade if anyone is interested

Still looking for - Metal Saga[/quote]

Also, a big thanks to Fatbeer for sell me three of the games that I was looking. :D

I was able to pick up Steambot Chronicles, Atelier Iris 2, Metal Saga, and .hack GU.

The store had a ton of all of them, unfortunately I don't have a car here and don't know when I could make it back. Any LI cagers should check out the Lake Grove store. They also had a lot of grandia 3s and a few others. No Tales of Legendia or RE4. Prices weren't marked this morning so there's a decent chance stuff will still be there. The kid ringing it all up looked shocked when every game came up to $10, so I assume I was the first one in (which was around 1). They also had 4 PS3s.

dont brother going to fort wayne store. I called and they said they opened at 10. I get there at 945 to find out they opened at 9am. There was this older man standing in front of the bin grabbing every game (grabbed metroid pinball from me) they had around 25 games in the cart and some games they had 3 of each.)

Well i left to get the deep lap game price adjusted and started looking around and the dude goes

IS TALES For the GBA a good price to buy to resell. It seems they are talking all the games and dumping them on ebay.

for those who might be intersted the ones i got

Gladius collection psp (grab another one --- had one from walmart ) 1 left
Resident evil ds (again from walmart )
Top spin DS (From walmart)
yu gi oh GBA
dius
want offers.... Be back in around hour got to run this one glauids collection to the post office

I previously bought at full price and came back today for the price adjustments. Price adjustments worked flawlessly. What was once there a few days ago was already out of stock.
Being part of this community with heads up sales is the best way to shop!! Thanks OP!!

[quote name='slidecage']
IS TALES For the GBA a good price to buy to resell.[/QUOTE]

No. It was $8 at Target months ago.

I got most of what I wanted but I'm still missing a few

Atelier Iris 2
.Hack //GU
Grandia III

and I might have interest in Tower.

I have for trade
Deep Labyrinth
Tales of Legendia
Steambot Chronicles
Gallop Racer 2006
Metroid Pinball
Tales of Phantasia

Also from older sales
Suikoden Tactics (PS2)

GBA
Sword of Mana
Final Fantasy I & II
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics

Snagged Meteos for $7.50, and a copy of Metroid Pinball. The store I went to had been mostly cleaned out of good stuff by the time I got there, but there were a ton of $10 copies of Warioware Twisted mixed in with your Battlebots and other GBA budget titles slashed to $10.

bread's done
Back