Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

[quote name='dragonjud']That's pretty accurate. I checked my ToysRus even for pre-purchasing. The games just were never there to begin with.
[/QUOTE]

This is how it was here... at many stores they didn't even have the tags for these games to begin with.

[quote name='hcamacho']My toysrus in puerto rico got tons of odama , atelier iris2, metal saga.......those 2 stores got that.The castlevania and metroid pinball were the last ones...also re ds where a lot....[/quote]

Lucky bastard! :mrgreen: Seems like my store was the antithesis of RPG's. :wall: It always seems like that.

[quote name='Roufuss']Your TRU actually had 150 - 200 clearance games?

fuck.

I drove to 4 TRU's (started at 1 at 10 am and finished the 4th at like 1pm) and every single TRU barely had jack shit. I could count the number of clearance games on one hand at each store.[/quote]

I guess the guy has every right to do what he did :roll:, but...that being said, what a :censored:. I'd be :hot: if that happened to me. Makes me wish they'd limit sales to three per person (or something similiar) much like stores do for New Release days. But then again, I guess that'd go contrary to a "clearance" sale.

[quote name='jpuma1']Mine still rang up at $40 also.

i think that's a mistake, cause the outfit rang up as $20[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response.

Anyone know if TRU does price matching?

[quote name='Hixton1']Thanks for the response.

Anyone know if TRU does price matching?[/QUOTE]

unless things have changed recently, unfortunately TRU does not price match.

I didn't quite find all that I wanted but I did manage to get:

WarioWare Twisted, Gunstar Super Heroes, Yugioh GX Duel Academy, Donkey Konga 2, Steambot Chronicles, and Odama.

Picked up extras of the following - ALL are for sale - retail cost.

All are new/sealed in original packaging.

I just picked them up to help out fellow CAGs.

All are $14 shipped, with the exception of Odama (because of the box) - that's $17 shipped, and Tales of Legendia, because it was $19.98. TOL is $25.

[Price breakdown - $9.98+tax = $10.81, + $1 for bubble mailer + $1.50 for First Class US Mail shipping + $.54 for 4% paypal fees = $13.85. Rounded to $14.]

DS

Rub Rabbits SOLD
Resident Evil DS SOLD

PSP

Capcom Classics Remix $14 shipped SOLD
Gradius Collection $14 shipped

PS2

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One COLLECTOR'S EDITION $14 shipped
Tales of Legendia $25 shipped

Gamecube

Odama $17 shipped

XBOX

Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood $14 shipped

THESE WILL ALL GO BACK ON SUNDAY IF NO ONE NEEDS THEM.

I'm not trying to make any money here - just help those who can't find these.

PM me if you're interested. My paypal.com addy is [email protected]

Thanks,
Steve

[quote name='MugenNoKaze']Whoa, EA for $20? I'd bite. How many people got this deal?[/quote]

I was pleasantly suprised when I saw the deal. And they had a ton of copies at the TRU I went to (9555 Milwuakee Ave, Nile IL)

In Maryland, grabbed

Odama (GCN)
Atelier Iris 2 (PS2)
Godfather CE (Xbox)
Resident Evil DS (DS)

Rockville and Gaithersburg locations were really sparse.

Managed to pick up:

Call of Duty 2: GOTY
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Metal Gear Ac!d 2

Only one I really wanted was COD2, though. One I was really looking for was VP Lenneth, but they were gone. Anyone that wants something I have and has VP for trade, let me know. Or does anyone think they can please post a scan of a receipt with Valkyrie Profile Lenneth on it? I wanna PM it a CC. Thanks.

[quote name='chicagoz']I was pleasantly suprised when I saw the deal. And they had a ton of copies at the TRU I went to (9555 Milwuakee Ave, Nile IL)[/QUOTE]
And it was $20 at your store?

I was really hoping for Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, but my TRU was sold out. If someone grabbed an extra copy, I have Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin or Deep Labyrinth to trade for it. PM me if interested. -Mike

There seemed to be a few more games on the list. I couldn't get a copy for myself though. I'll try again tomorrow. There are a lot of accessories on the list as well. I mis-reported the ad in an earlier post, the buy on get one is only on movies. It's 50% select accessories and games this week. Which turns out is a lot of clearance. Especially X-Box, DS (not lite) and PSP stuff.

My store seemed to have about 50% of the games on the list, and most of what I wanted. Missed getting Grandia 3 (sold the last copy 2 weeks ago) and no Minish Cap. The other local store had some of the rest of my list... so i got about 70% of what I wanted.

Was able to price match Castlevania DOS at Best Buy. It was a pain in the ass, had to call the local store (to that particular BB) AND my store before I got help. If you get someone cool at BB to do that, have them ask for a UPC price reference IN THE R-ZONE, otherwise if they hint at being a BB employee looking for a price match they will get hung up on. Happened twice then made the third call myself.

Even met 2 CAG's. One while on the hunt (thus discovering the DISPLAY boxes of Metal Saga) and one buying from me at my store (thus finding out late about the $5 coupon, which worked). Tell the TRU employee's that it's from an email like the 12 days of Christmas ones.

Picked up:

- Capcom Classics Collection: Remixed
- Gradius Collection
- Metal Gear Acid 2
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

Wished they would have had Zelda, but other then that, not too bad of a trip.

Picked up:
Tomb Raider Legend (Xbox)
Ape Escape 3 (PS2)
Deep labyrinth (DS)
Trace Memory (DS)
Chibi Robo (GCN)
Odama (GCN)

Missed out on:
Resident Evil DS (ARGH!!! The one I wanted most!)
Grandia 3 (PS2)
Atelier Iris 2 (PS2) (Double frick)
Breakdown (Xbox) (Nuts)
Zelda Minnish Cap (GBA)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

So, more lost than gained, but not terrible...

ok so at this point, does anyone know if a PM to CC will work if i have some kind of a printout from a TRU register with the price on it....these stores are close to each other so it would be good but im not sure. I know someone who posted on a previous page got it to work........ so YMMV?

[quote name='chicagoz']I was pleasantly suprised when I saw the deal. And they had a ton of copies at the TRU I went to (9555 Milwuakee Ave, Nile IL)[/quote]

What else did that one have, if I may ask?

Have
GBA
Final Fantasy IV
Gunstar Super Heroes
Warioware Twisted

DS
Polarium
Phoenix Wright: Ace attorney
Metroid prime Pinball
Trace Memory
True Swing Golf

GC
Odama
Geist
Donkey Konga Jungle Beat (w bongos)
Donkey Konga 1(w bongos)

Donkey Konga 2(w bongos)

PS2
Socom 3
Grandia III

PSP
Astonishia Story
Bust a move deluxe

Xbox
Advent rising

Want
DS
Advanced Wars
Resident evil
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Lost in Blue

GBA
Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap
Pokemon Leaf Green

GC
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

PS2
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Atelier Iris 2
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Dot hack//G.U.
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme Bundle
Gallop Racer 06

You can also check my list. CML

maybe should add Psychonauts and Suikoden V to the list. I asked the cashier to ring it up to see how much they were and he said $5 each.

[quote name='cubbiefan2000']maybe should add Psychonauts and Suikoden V to the list. I asked the cashier to ring it up to see how much they were and he said $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Psychonauts was from the last clearance, but dropped if any stores still had any left.

If anyone else can confirm Suikoden V for under $10, looks like I'll make another trip back to TRU. I'll probably go anyway. Should have checked it myself when I was there last time. I'll report back tomorrow.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']What else did that one have, if I may ask?[/quote]

I picked up Grandia III there. I thought it was the last one, but someone else in this thread seems to have went to the same TRU and they said they grabbed the last one...

Enchanted Arms for $19.98 must be at only a couple stores, cuz only one other person on here said they saw the same price for it at their TRU.

Also saw 2 Deep Labrynths, 6 Okama (with mics), 4 FFIV, 2 Gradius Collections, and a few Baten Kaitos (w/ CD) there. Ask for Steambot Chronicles and Metal Saga, but an employee said they were sold out. I may go back Wednesday to buy a game to trade for Metal Saga.

For Trade, all are brand new, sealed:

Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
Wario Ware, Inc Mega Microgames (GBA)
Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA)

Deep Labyrinth (DS)
Trace Memory (DS)
The Rub Rabbits (DS)
Metroid Prime Pinball (DS)

Odama (GC)
Karaoke Revolution Bundle (GC)
Chibi-Robo (GC)

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Eye Toy Antigrav with Camera (PS2)
Samurai Champloo Sidetracked (PS2)
Steambot Chronicles (PS2)
Monster Rancher EVO (PS2)
Makai Kingdom (PS2)
Fatal Frame III (PS2)
Ultimate Spiderman Limited Edition (PS2)

Far Cry (XBOX)
Metal Slug 4 & 5 (XBOX)
Men of Valor (XBOX)
Conflict Vietnam (XBOX)

I will check your list.

Thanks

[quote name='GunstarRed']Psychonauts was from the last clearance, but dropped if any stores still had any left.

If anyone else can confirm Suikoden V for under $10, looks like I'll make another trip back to TRU. I'll probably go anyway. Should have checked it myself when I was there last time. I'll report back tomorrow.[/quote]

I saw a ton of Suikoden V and if it is $10, I'll have to make a trip back to get it.

[quote name='chicagoz']I saw a ton of Suikoden V and if it is $10, I'll have to make a trip back to get it.[/QUOTE]

I saw a ton of it too... this right there leads me to believe it's not $10.

Thanks Op! I got most of what I wanted. All rang up as $9.98

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4079/truclearancemv1.jpg

Atelier Iris 2
Grandia III
Metal Saga
Steambot Chronicles
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Rub Rabbits

Also found a FFXI HD at one of the stores. Rang up as $14.

Got some some GC games for $9.98 - $5. Thanks to the op in that coupon thread.

Odama and Battalion Wars. Will go back later this week for Chibi Robo. Some of the cashiers wouldn't let me use the coupon, but there were some nice ones who did. The cashier dude in Porter Ranch gets props from me.

Did not see Zelda Minish Cap, Castlevania: DoS, or Resident Evil 4 at all.

Here's how my day went...

Started out at the LA TRU.

Got Steambot Chronicles, Rub Rabbits, and Metal Gear Ac!d 2. Think they were out of everything else. Think I saw some dude with a printout list eyeing the DS section at 10am when they opened (probable CAGer?).

Went to Culver City TRU.

Got Atelier Iris 2, Grandia III, and Metal Saga. Think the had most of the games in stock.

The (probably manager/supervisor) lady was taking all the clearance games off the cabinate shelf, checking the price, and putting them in a basket. Guess they gonna stick them in those plastic anti-theft things, and put them on the floor.

Went to [SIZE=-1] Van Nuys TRU.

Got [/SIZE]Battalion Wars and SLAI (Steel Lancer Arena International) Phantom Crash for $7.00, made by Konami. Never heard of this game before. Also saw two Trapt and got those.

Went to Porter Ranch TRU.

Saw 2 more Trapt actually correctly placed on the shelf. Didn't buy. So go get it if you want it. Saw 2 FFXI HD packs behind the cashier and got that for $14. There's one more FFXI HD left, but that box looks really beaten up. Also the cashier let me use a coupon, and got Odama. They like like 5+ more.

Went to Woodland Hills TRU.

Think they had some games left. But I didn't get anything there.

I went to Sears also and luckly found the original Metal Gear Ac!d. Now my collection is complete, until Portable Ops drops in price.

Thanks again for the list!

I picked up
Metal Gear Aicd 2
Steambot Chronicles
Polarium

Lot of the stuff I wanted they didn't have. The guy said they would restock in a week or so, so I will go back then. Are these permanent price drops? I still have like 2 PSP games and about 5 DS games to get, LOL.

doubt they will get a restock as some of the RPGs are discontinued most of time times there is a clearance once its gone you won't see it them getting a restock again!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Capcom Collections for PSP is so worth the $10.

Anyone have any opinions on Ape Escape 3? Thinking that may be worth a pickup.[/QUOTE]

Ape Escape 3 is worth it... just finished Rub Rabbits an hour ago... I haven't had fun like that with my DS for a long ass time.

I still don't know if I want to hold onto my Resident Evil DS or not... >_

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
Anyone have any opinions on Ape Escape 3? Thinking that may be worth a pickup.[/QUOTE]

If you have any K-Marts near you, check there... it's only $4 there, and most K-Mart's I've seen have an abundance of it (i.e no one wants it).

[quote name='chicagoz']I picked up Grandia III there. I thought it was the last one, but someone else in this thread seems to have went to the same TRU and they said they grabbed the last one...

Enchanted Arms for $19.98 must be at only a couple stores, cuz only one other person on here said they saw the same price for it at their TRU.

Also saw 2 Deep Labrynths, 6 Okama (with mics), 4 FFIV, 2 Gradius Collections, and a few Baten Kaitos (w/ CD) there. Ask for Steambot Chronicles and Metal Saga, but an employee said they were sold out. I may go back Wednesday to buy a game to trade for Metal Saga.[/quote]

Ah, ok, thanks.

My store got picked clean by the time I got there (3pm)

I still managed to pick up the last copy of Metal Gear Acid 2. I've been interested in this game since release and $9.98 is a nice price for it.

Managed to snag a spare copy of Steambot Chronicles and Samurai Champloo if anybody is interested in trading for them -

Here's my want list -

Grandia III
Metal Saga
Atelier Iris 2
.HACK

If you have these for trade of sale please let me know.

if anyone wants trapt, i'd be willing to trade mine for point blank, resident evil ds, minish cap, warioware twisted, or advance wars ds. (i have ebay feedback and whatnot), i also have a few copies of baten kaitos w/soundtrack as well.

I picked up 2 Valkyrie Profile: Lenneths when I went back tonight. They had a bunch more, so if enough people still want one I could go back and pick up a couple more. They're both for trade only. PM me please, I will check lists. The only game I couldn't get that I'm interested in is Advance Wars DS.

If anyone would like to trade or sell Odama, that's the main one I didn't get that I wanted.

FWIW, NBA Street Vol.3 for GameCube was marked at $7.00 at my TRU (Bailey's Crossroads, VA). There were a few left. $2.00 with coupon, not bad.

Also I think I got the last Rub Rabbits from there. They had boxes on the floor for WarioWare: Twisted and Odama. The cashier said they didn't have either one. I told her there were still more boxes for each on the floor that she might want to remove, and she replied "oh, we just leave them there." :roll:

[quote name='davegargamel']If anybody in the DFW area needs Steamboat Chronicles I'll be going back tomorrow morning to see about picking up a couple more copies for my peeps. They also had a fuckwack of Odama. This is the TRU in Cowtown or whatever. Anybody checked the Arlington TRU yet?[/QUOTE]

Picked clean down to the bare shelves

bread's done
Back