Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Im just glad it took them this long to put it up. As ppl already said most of the stuff is gone. We got it all :)[/quote]

I'm also glad this didn't spread to places like fatwallet. It didn't, did it?

Amazing sale! Too bad I missed out on it. Been eyeing .hack//GU since Roots finished. Probably for the better anyway since I don't have a PS2 yet :p

I found a Gamecube Resident Evil 4 lurking on the shelf at TRU, I figured it would be dirt cheap since it was on clearance previously (the December 9.98 clearance of last year, I believe), but it has actually gone UP in price...by two cents, yes it rang up at $10.00.

Still a good price for a fine game though.

Well, I totally scored today.
I got castlevania:dos. metroid pinball, odama, and steambot chronicles.
major hard on.
I saw a couple more copies of all of these. Really wished they would've had metal saga or grandia 3, though.

I went to the local TRU today and managed to find pretty much everything I was looking for except for Valkyrie Profile. Landed Lost Magic (I think they had 1 or 2 copies left), Battalion Wars (They had quite a few left), Atelier Iris 2 (Last one), and Steambot Chronicles (Last one) so some stores do have something left. They had Metal Saga too. It didn't seem to be marked down, but since I own it I did not price check. I also passed on the last copy of FF XI for 360.

I've went to my TRU today and saw the games I wanted, but the price listings aren't marked? So I wasn't sure about the deals though. But definitely I'm snagging Gunstar, Zelda, and Wario Ware Twisted tomorrow on my way back to the TRU

I found a couple copies of Donkey Konga (Not Jungle Beat) with Bongos for $20 at the TRU I went to today. Probably YMMV.

I hope it is. That price is high for Donkey Konga w/ bongos. I would also guess that if you had it rung up it wouldn't even really be $20.

[quote name='xslaught']I found a couple copies of Donkey Konga (Not Jungle Beat) with Bongos for $20 at the TRU I went to today. Probably YMMV.[/quote]

I went to the another TRU today and picked up some games for trade. All in all, I went to ALL the TRUs in Oregon and clocked in 300+ miles, and pretty much found nothing in my wants :cry:

HAVE for trade (will keep these for CAG for a couple of weeks and then they will either go back to TRU or flip or eBay):

Samurai Champloo x2
Deep Labyrinth x3
Gradius Collection x2
Monster Rancher EVO
Metal Gear Acid 2
Karaoke Revolution Party XBOX
Battalion Wars

WANTS:

Advance Wars
Castlevania: DoS
.hack//G.U.
Atelier Iris 2
Grandia III
Metal Saga
Steambot Chronicles

*Update 1/1/07

I have:

PS2
Grandia III x3 *[sold 1, trading the other 2]
Steambot Chronicles *sold
Tales of Legendia
Victorious Boxers 2 Fighting Spirit

PSP
Gradius Collection
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Xbox
The Godfather The Game Limited Edition

Xbox 360
Call of Duty 2 (GOTY edition) (maybe pick up more)

DS
Trace Memory
Deep Labyrinth
Feel the Magic

Looking for:
.hack//GU (High Want) - pending
Atelier Iris 2

Get it now before whatever is left over goes back to the store either on Thursday or Friday. I will be going to the TRU with COD2 in the morning. Anybody that still wants it, PM me. I will try to get at least 3 copies of COD2, if anyone is still interested. First come first serve.

Happy New Year everyone!

[quote name='xslaught']I found a couple copies of Donkey Konga (Not Jungle Beat) with Bongos for $20 at the TRU I went to today. Probably YMMV.[/quote]

there was one i asked them to pricecheck last week at my nearest one and it was also $20

REALLY REALLY want:

Advance Wars (DS)
Castlevania: DoS (DS)

I picked up for trade/sell:

Atelier Iris 2 (PS2)
Steambot Chronicles (PS2)

Please PM me! :lol:

I'm just looking for

Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow.

There was next to nothing at all the TRUs in the whole area. If anyone has one, I would be greatly appreciative.

I went and got:

COD2: GOTY Edition - 360 - 20
Steambot Chronicles - PS2 - 10
Tales of Legendia - PS2 - 20

And no interest in trading/selling so no PM's, thanks.

[quote name='Fatesealer']I went and got:

COD2: GOTY Edition - 360 - 20
Steambot Chronicles - PS2 - 10
Tales of Legendia - PS2 - 20

And no interest in trading/selling so no PM's, thanks.[/quote]

Which TRU did you go to for steamboat chronicles and were there anymore?

[quote name='kitlink']Which TRU did you go to for steamboat chronicles and were there anymore?[/QUOTE]

I went to the one on Lavista Rd. Steambot was in a big bin and I looked through it mostly and it was the only copy of it that I saw. Stuck out like a sore thumb and snatched it.

[quote name='kingregal']when does these prices expire, cause im hoping to get COD goty and ff Xl[/QUOTE]

They dont expire its a clearance. Those are the prices till they are sold out. btw welcome to the boards :)

srry abbout the double post but i just called my local toysrus and asked them fot call of duty goty and final fantasy XI, and they did not recieve ffXI yet and dont have COD. my most wanted games out of this clearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Available Again:
Odama (1 left, from Kmart, $18 shipped)

Gone for now:
Atelier Iris 2
.Hack//G.U. vol.1
Metal Saga
Psychonauts (Xbox, 1 left)
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles

Still available:
Drill Dozer
Feel the Magic (1 left)
Gunstar Super Heroes
Metroid Prime Pinball
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 1 left)
Rub Rabbits
Tales of Legendia (First come, first served, 2 left)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (1 left)
Ys Ark of Naphistim (2 left)

a lot of times when you call them they dont know wtf they are talking about. your best bet is to go there yourself and look.

[quote name='kingregal']srry abbout the double post but i just called my local toysrus and asked them fot call of duty goty and final fantasy XI, and they did not recieve ffXI yet and dont have COD. my most wanted games out of this clearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:[/quote]

i have two copies of odama and two copies of metal saga left for trade. im looking for PSP games or any RPG (not on the list). Thanks

-marc

Have (all new and sealed):

:gc: Battalion Wars (GC)
:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
:gc: Odama (GC)

:ps2: Fatal Frame 3 (PS 2)
:psp: Gradius Collection (PSP)
:gba: Wario Ware Twisted (GBA)

Can get:

:ps2: Grandia III (PS 2)
:ds: Metroid Pinball (DS)

WANT:

:ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
:gba: Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)

Went the TRU again to find AI2 and Metal Saga, no luck..

did find more for trade:
Steambot Chronicles
Jade Empire LE
Metroid Prime Pinball
Point Blank

Really want:
Atelier Iris 2
Metal Saga
Castlevania: DOS

[quote name='SePh1r0tH']Did the sale end when the new year began or is it still going on?[/QUOTE]

Good lord, have we all gone stone stupid? Do we not know what *Clearance* means?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Good lord, have we all gone stone stupid? Do we not know what *Clearance* means?[/QUOTE]

clear·ance (klîrns)
n.
A sale, generally at reduced prices, to dispose of old merchandise.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Good lord, have we all gone stone stupid? Do we not know what *Clearance* means?[/quote]

The user's name contains leet speak and is the name is of a character from Final Fantasy 7. We're lucky that the post was even readable.

[quote name='JSweeney']The user's name contains leet speak and is the name is of a character from Final Fantasy 7. We're lucky that the post was even readable.[/quote]

1337 indeed! heh

Bought Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team (DS) for 10.00 even @ TRU today. I checked for Castlevania DOS for some CAG's who want it, but no luck.

[quote name='JSweeney']The user's name contains leet speak and is the name is of a character from Final Fantasy 7. We're lucky that the post was even readable.[/quote]
:lol::applause:

That was his first post ever. He's probably been working on it for the past week.

Just went there today and managed to snag the following:

Resident Evil 4 (PS2, last copy they had)
Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA)
Final Fantasy I & II DoS (GBA)
Doom 3 (PC)
Mercenaries (Xbox)

Most of the stores I visted in the Dallas area had put the clearance games in a separate bin, making it easier to browse through. I had to go to several TRU locations to get the games I wanted. Selection will vary from store to store. Like Doom 3 was only in Frisco, and RE4 was only in Mesquite.

Got any extra copies of FF DoS? I've been looking for that for sale price or trade.

I think this sale is over for me now. I got everything I wanted except 1 or 2 YGO games, though, and got to build some trader points to boot. Not too shabby.

Oh, and Odama is worth $15 in trade at GC. Not much, I know, but some stores still have this title sitting around in quantity and GC has their bounceback 20% extra for 3+ trade-ins coupon, so that might be worthwhile to cash in on if you couldn't get extras of the more valuable titles.

[quote name='KungFu-tse']Just went there today and managed to snag the following:

Resident Evil 4 (PS2, last copy they had)
Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA)
Final Fantasy I & II DoS (GBA)
Doom 3 (PC)
Mercenaries (Xbox)

Most of the stores I visted in the Dallas area had put the clearance games in a separate bin, making it easier to browse through. I had to go to several TRU locations to get the games I wanted. Selection will vary from store to store. Like Doom 3 was only in Frisco, and RE4 was only in Mesquite.[/quote]

Did anyone find Pokemon Fire Red or Chibi Robo, Wario Ware Twisted, Feel the magic or Rub Rabbits??? I can get Phoenix Wright brand new and sealed if needed....IM me on AIM: antman157...Thanks

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has these available.

I'm looking to just buy the games outright, if anyone has them. Let me know on the whole price including shipping. Thanks.

WANT:

PSP -

Gradius Collection

Metal Gear Acid 2

Viewtiful Joe RHR

Capcom Classics Remix

Nintendo DS -

Rub Rabbits

XBox -

Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 1

PS2 -

Metal Saga

Call Of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition

Ratchet & Clank

HAVE -

CASH (Paypal, Personal Check, Money Order, etc.)

Don't know if this has been posted before but Metal Saga, Steambot Chronicles, Atelier Iris 2 and Godfather LE are all terrific credit builders at FYE since they have an extra 20% promotion going on through the end of the month (this is ON TOP of the 25% extra they give you for store credit). So you basically get 50% extra whatever they ring up (the prices below are after the promo):

Metal Saga - $22-ish
Steambot - $22-ish
Atelier Iris 2 - $27
Godfather LE - $30

Anyone interested in a straight trade? I've got Samurai Warriors: State of War (PSP) and want Capcom Classics Collection Remix (PSP). PM me! :)

i have:

PSP-
MGS 2 Acid (2)---- 1 possibly pending out
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed---pending out
The Con

Pending Out-
Odama (GC)
Feel The Magic (DS)
Samurai Warriors (PSP)

i am asking cost of game and shipping...since i work at TRU I grabbed what i could for people on here. PM me if interested. also, i am still looking for a copy of Castlevania from the sale if someone has a trade or whatever.

I know i can get a copy of Ape Escape 3 (PS2), i might be able to get Deep Labyrinth (DS), Curious George (GC), SOCOM 3 (PS2), Winback 2 (PS2), BattleField 2 (Xbox), Aeon Flux (Xbox), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (Xbox), Fight Night Round 3 (Xbox), The Outfit (Xbox 360), X-Men: The Official Game (Xbox 360).

bread's done
Back