Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

[quote name='kspiff']Got any extra copies of FF DoS? I've been looking for that for sale price or trade.[/quote]
Nah, I think it was the last one they had. I might stop by the same location again tomorrow and check. Who knows?

It was surprisingly the cheapest of the games I collected. $5.00!!! That was the orange sticker price.

OK, LMK if you find one and are interested in selling / trading. Otherwise I might pick up the last new copy my GC has that they've been sitting on for months. Probably no way even w/ coupons that I can get it there for less than $10 though, and only for that price if I can get some kind of B1G1.

Aside: wasn't someone here looking for River City Ransom Advance? :drool: I noticed I can still get at least 1 new copy of that at GC for $7.99.

[quote name='KungFu-tse']Nah, I think it was the last one they had. I might stop by the same location again tomorrow and check. Who knows?

It was surprisingly the cheapest of the games I collected. $5.00!!! That was the orange sticker price.[/quote]

new list:

have
Y's PSP---only for Iris 2 or Makai
odama
chibi robo
tales of legendia -- only for grandia 3 or metal saga
Deep Labyrinth
Yu Gi Oh: Nightmare Troubadour
Fatal Frame 3

want
metal saga
Iris 2
Grandia 3
rogue troopers

[quote name='reibeatall']HAY GUYZ HOW LONGS TEH SAL E 4???.[/QUOTE]

Clearance

A sale, generally at reduced prices, to dispose of old merchandise.

There werw a bunch of PM's over the New Year break and I noticed a bunch of people were looking for the 2 games I have for trade:

DS
Rub Rabbits

PS2
.Hack //GU Rebirth

I still need to look over the PM's but if anyone is still looking for these games, I am interested in a trade only - check back a few pages and to see what I am looking for.

My highest want is Resident Evil DS.

[quote name='Tricky']Clearance

A sale, generally at reduced prices, to dispose of old merchandise.[/quote]

I really hope you knew I was joking.

I picked up Gunstar Super Heroes, Grandia 3 and Steambot Chronicles today.

looking to trade for Rub Rabbits and others mentioned on my trade list.

Really looking for Castlevania DoS and Advance War:First Strike
Gonna try a couple TRUsbut PM if you're selling/trading these
[thinking not bloodly likely]

I found Feel the Magic and Rub Rabbits for myself today, and I found two stores that have PLENTY of Atelier Iris 2, Steambot Chronicles, Point Blank DS, Gunstar Super Heroes, Rub Rabbits, Metal Saga, and .Hack G.U. still in stock.. if you have stuff off my want list on my list here on CAG, please PM me.

I also found a copy of Godfather LE for XBOX that I thought would be sellable on eBay but apparently not, so if anyone really wants this, send me your list, or it's going back this weekend.

I am in need to Pokemon Fire Red...Does anyone have an extra copy or if you have Pokemon Fire Red, Rub Rabbits, and Feel the magic I would trade my Phoenix Wright for 2 of the 3 listed....Thanks! PM me

I have 1 copy of Advance Wars DS up for trade and a copy of Donkey Konga 2 with no bongos up also.

I'm looking for Zelda Minish Cap (GBA), Zelda 4 Swords (GC), Final Fantasy III (DS), Final Fantasy V (GBA).

is the sale thing for tru already over? beside i couldnt go to tru because kotaku posted this thing up on new years eve and i was already occupied for the two days.

[quote name='punchkick']is the sale thing for tru already over? beside i couldnt go to tru because kotaku posted this thing up on new years eve and i was already occupied for the two days.[/quote]

For the last time it is a clearance. It does not end until all the stock runs out.

UPDATE: Went back to my TRU, they finally got around to putting all the games in a bin. What a PITA! Anyway, they must have had some stock in the back, cause I found a few more.

Have: Only looking for trades right now.

PS2
.hack//G.U. Vol 1: Rebirth
Ape Escape 3

XB
Winning Eleven 9

DS
Rub Rabbits
Metroid Prime Pinball
Point Blank
Trace Memory

GC
Chibi-Robo
Odama

GBA
WarioWare Twisted
Drill Dozer

Also feel free to check my trade list.

I have everything I need from the TRU sale.

I am looking for:

Gamecube:
Call of Duty: Big Red One (Low Want)

PSP:
Field Commander
Tales of Eternia EUR
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City
PoPoLoCrois

DVD:
Kingdom of Heaven 4-disc set
Gladiator Extended Version
Blackhawk Down 3 Disc Extended Version

Or other PSP Games/UMDs you may have. To make it a little easier, I have listed the PSP games I already own on my trade list.

On another note, I asked the R-zone dude if they had any of the White DS Final Fantasy slipcases, and he said they had a bunch but hadn't gotten any promotion info. I tried to explain to him that the promotion had come and gone, but he had that deer in the headlights look, so I just dropped it.

Picked up Gunstar Super Heroes and Metroid Pinball, and they had quite a few of each left. I really wanted to get Outrun C2C or Castlevania (yeah right) but this is good enough for me. I can always get a couple good deals from the local TRU

What is going on? I haven't seen Gunstar Super Heroes in so long and then recently it seems that game is appearing everywhere TRU, Sears, Kmart, and even Walmart! I hope to see more Sega GBA games soon for this price, but I doubt it.

[quote name='DustBoogie']I found Feel the Magic and Rub Rabbits for myself today, and I found two stores that have PLENTY of Atelier Iris 2, Steambot Chronicles, Point Blank DS, Gunstar Super Heroes, Rub Rabbits, Metal Saga, and .Hack G.U. still in stock.. if you have stuff off my want list on my list here on CAG, please PM me.[/quote]

Let me guess...Huntington Station, next to Jerri's Hallmark, Jani's, and Buy Buy Baby? Good to see another CAGer being there aside from myself!

Excellent sale overall. I grabbed AI2, SC, GSH and Karaoke Rev. Party myself, since they were well worth it. I'd also like to say that Point Blank DS is sickeningly inspired and is worth the $10, easy.

Glad to hear that, Point Blank DS was my most wanted game of this clearance since I have wanted the game since it was released but it never seemed to drop below full price and didn't seem like it was worth $30 (I was afraid it would get boring fast as it looks repetitive) so I was thrilled to get it for $10. I haven't opened it yet as I have a huge DS backlog.

Went to TRU again and found Wario Ware Touched marked 9.98..it rang up 19.98 but I politely mentioned it was tagged cheaper and they gave it to me at that...then i found a hidden castlevania 2 pack for 10.00 even.

Still Up For trade:
-Steambot Chronicles (PS2)

Looking for:
Castlevania DoS (DS) ***

and...

@Will: Wow, you found the GBA double-pack!! Anymore?? o_O

I'd trade for that or pay for it even...also, I'm willing to pay $$$ via paypal for Castlevania: DoS sealed, assuming of course, that it's less than what I can find it for on eBay. =D

EDIT: Point Blank DS? You guys talk about it so much, I think I want it now...add that to the list!! :D

PM me plz!!

[quote name='chunga']For the last time it is a clearance. It does not end until all the stock runs out.[/quote]

There should be an auto ban/delete function for any n00bs/first posters that ask that question.

Thanks to the only local TRU closing down, I have no means of getting in on this til the weekend (if I'm lucky). If anyone's got Castlevania DoS, Warioware Twisted, or Steambot Chronicles up for sale, that'd be sweet. PM me if interested.

*Update 1/3/07

I have:

PS2
Grandia 3 x3 *[sold 1, trading the other 1] 1 left!!!
Steambot Chronicles *sold
Victorious Boxers 2 Fighting Spirit

PSP
Gradius Collection
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Xbox
The Godfather The Game Limited Edition

Xbox 360
Call of Duty 2 (GOTY edition) *trading

DS
Trace Memory
Deep Labyrinth
Feel the Magic

Looking for:
Paypal or other games, pm please
.hack//GU (High Want)
Atelier Iris 2

Last day or two now, before whatever is leftover goes back to the store.

Still looking for trade only.

have for trade:
Steambot Chronicles
Jade Empire LE
Metroid Prime Pinball
Point Blank
FF IV GBA

Really want:
Atelier Iris 2
Metal Saga
Castlevania: DOS

send me offer please~~~

Orrimarrko and MSUHitman, please get back to me regarding Valkyrie Profile PSP.

Gone for now:
Atelier Iris 2
.Hack//G.U. vol.1
Metal Saga
Psychonauts
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Pending Orrimarrko and MSUHitman)

Still available:
Drill Dozer
Feel the Magic (1 left)
Gunstar Super Heroes
Metroid Prime Pinball
Odama (1 left, from Kmart, $18 shipped)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 1 left)
Rub Rabbits
Tales of Legendia (First come, first served, 2 left)
Ys Ark of Naphistim (2 left)

looking for Valkerie Lenneth, Fatal Frame 3, Castlevania CoS

have:

Siren
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Grandia 3*
Alter Iris 2
Odama

all brand new, no used copies.

I'm going today to see if I can find anything. If anyone can snag one, I'm looking for the Call of Duty 2 GOTY for 360. I can paypal or possibly work out a trade and money if possible.

thanks,
bill123

*Update 1/3/07....the morning

I have:

PS2
Grandia 3 *sold and traded
Steambot Chronicles *sold
Victorious Boxers 2 Fighting Spirit

PSP
Gradius Collection
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Xbox
The Godfather The Game Limited Edition

Xbox 360
Call of Duty 2 (GOTY edition) *trading

DS
Trace Memory
Deep Labyrinth
Feel the Magic

Looking for:
Paypal or other games, pm please
.hack//GU (High Want)
Atelier Iris 2

Last day or two now, before whatever is leftover goes back to the store.

[quote name='somahead33']My oh my do my local stores bite the big one. My KMart hauls have been pretty good, however, so I don't feel entirely left out.[/quote]

Hey somahead33, which KMarts in SoCal do you hit?

I'm not looking to encroach on your territory too much, but the only one by me (mid city LA - across from the Grove) blows pretty hard.

I picked up Wario Wario Twisted (GBA) and Namco Museum (GBA) for $9.98 each or thereabout at the Columbia, Maryland TRU yesterday. At least I believe the latter one, not listed in this thread, was Namco Museum - it had Ms. Pacman (or was it Pacman?), Galaga, Dig Dug and Pole Position. There were still a few more copies of Wario Ware Twisted left in the clearance bin in case anyone is interested.

FYI - my TRU (and it seems several others) have two different COD2:GOTY. One is the all-in-one-case version, which rings up at $19.98. The other is a repackaged regular edition, with the bonus disc and a GOTY front slipcover shrinkwrapped to the case. The second one rings up at regular price, due to it still having the regular edition barcode.

Will ship first as long as you have feedback.

I have one copy left of .hack //GU Rebirth or the Rub Rabbits for trade only - sealed. Everything else is gone/shipped/sold.

I am looking for the following, with priority going in descending order (i.e. #1 highest priority):

1. Castlevania DoS (I will still trade for another copy)
2. Resident Evil DS (I will still trade for another copy)
3. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney or Justice for All DS
4. Lost in Blue DS
5. Fire Emblem PoR GC
6. X-Men Legends 2 PSP
7. Gradius Collection PSP
8. Misc. DS games - Magical Starsign, Mario & Luigi DS, Children of Mana, Contact??? PM me with your offer
9. Misc GBA games - Shining Soul 1 or 2, Fire Emblem 1, River City Ransom, Mario v. Donkey Kong GBA, Contra Advance, Riviera, Yggdra Union PM me.
10. NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PS1/PSX GBC games??? - PM me with a trade offer.
11. older PS2 RPG's/Strat from previous clearance like Shin Megami series, Radiata, Phantom Brave, La Pucelle, Stella Deus, Disgaea, Magna Carta, ??? (I love Atlus games...who doesn't) and may be interested in Psychonauts for Xbox

Thanks for looking.:bouncy:

wow... found this even though I think it's part of an old clearance or not noted for this clearance... got Makai Kingdom for $10

whoever wants it can get it, but it's whoever gives me the best offer on it. Plus I picked up 5 sealed copies of the Halo 2 strategy guide if anyone wants em.

This Sucks. My cousin has been begging me to buy him a pokemon game for weeks now and decided to buy it for him since it was on clearance. I went to TRU to buy it today and didn't notice, but was charged full price. Any suggestions on what i sholud do?

[quote name='abelsan02']This Sucks. My cousin has been begging me to buy him a pokemon game for weeks now and decided to buy it for him since it was on clearance. I went to TRU to buy it today and didn't notice, but was charged full price. Any suggestions on what i sholud do?[/QUOTE]

if it's sealed, take your receipt and return it.

i went to my local toyrsrus today cuz i was looking for good gba games for cheap..... they had Gunstar Super Heroes for $10

is this a good game? is it worth picking up??

bread's done
Back