Some new UMD movies on GS/EB.com for $4.99

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I may be behind the curve on this but GS relisted new UMD movies again after mysteriously hiding them. There are a bunch of them that are $4.99 like FF: Spirits Within (OOS but it has the locator). And there are some other ones listed $9.99 to $24.99 (Who is going to buy Serenity on UMD for $35, seriously?)

[quote name='Chronis']I may be behind the curve on this but GS relisted new UMD movies again after mysteriously hiding them. There are a bunch of them that are $4.99 like FF: Spirits Within (OOS but it has the locator). And there are some other ones listed $9.99 to $24.99 (Who is going to buy Serenity on UMD for $35, seriously?)[/quote]

Great. In for Serenity at $35. Thanks OP

supposedly, all GS/EB stores will be getting another dump bin of $5 UMDs along with their annual Game Days starting next month.

[quote name='baddasspk']supposedly, all GS/EB stores will be getting another dump bin of $5 UMDs along with their annual Game Days starting next month.[/QUOTE]

Nice! $5.00 is the right price for me.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']What are some good speakers for the PSP so these movies play loud enough to satisfy me?[/QUOTE]

logitech has a nice set of speakers that the PSP sits in , i love mine

bread's done
Back