Some of my E3 2005 photos :)

vgamergirl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here's a few i thought you guys might like...

Nintendo's booth:
nintendofrontsm.jpg

nintendoboothinsidesm.jpg

Animal Crossing DS and Metroid Prime Hunters multiplayer:
ds_mariokart.jpg

'Very frustrating: the free DS downloads often crashed since there were 8 billion people trying to download games at the same time! Too many nerds...
dsnerds.jpg

Here is the line for the Nintendogs demo! Average wait time was typically 20-30 mins all 3 days right up until close ( also worth mentioning: they had some reeeeally cute mini-plush dog screen-cleaner give-a-ways ):
nintendogsbooth.jpg

Tons of Donkey Konga 2:
donkeykonga2.jpg

'One of my favorite featured demos at E3: the GameBoy Micro!! It weighs just a few ounces, and the screen is backlit. I was worried it'd be tough to read any in-game text on such a small screen, but no!, it wasn't a problem. I've talked with a few Nintendo reps; they speculate this'll run about $79.99. That's thier educated guess. Ah, this thing is so adorable; i want one....
gameboymicro1.jpg

.... i'm holding a gameboy advance cartridge under the GB-Micro so you can get a sense of how small this really is:
gameboymicro2.jpg

While the DS displays had the units bolted down to the tables ( a bit uncomfortible ), Sony's PSP area had some pretty comfy fixtures to enjoy thier portable:
rickplayspsp.jpg

Arrrrrrrrr!!! Treasure!!!! ( stuff from weds-thursday )
e32005treasure.jpg

The Namco girl:
namcogirl.jpg

namcogirl2sm.jpg

Life-size Katamari!! All items stuck to it were donations from E3 attendees ^_^
katamari.jpg

Wow, 'thought this girl was very photogenic ( 'boyfriend snapped this one; i like how it's not a generic pose-shot. everyone seems to have those... ):
squaregirlssm.jpg

'That's all for now!

i beleive i was standing a little bit behind that psp playing guy on friday when he was playing Pokem XD........or some guy who looks alot like you.

i took a funny picture of sinbad trying to get in to the Xbox demonstration without a ticket, but i had to take it on a disposable and it was the last shot, i really hope it comes out.

bread's done
Back