Some of You are Too Damn Cheap For Your Own Good

Well lets see. I bought REZ the day it came out for $50, bought Viewtiful Joe last X-mas for around $35, managed to find Disgaea in the CC sale, and the whole reason I'M interested in MVC2 is the fact that I personally prefer the PS2 controller for fighting games and I really didn't see the draw in paying $30+ for a game I still have for Dreamcast. I agree some peole went a little nuts with the sale, but you can't lash out at everyone. Everyone likes to save money.

I'm not sure what CC you hit in Pittsburgh but the one I went too first had everything and I only bought twelve games and not one double. I told everyone in the game dept about the sale as I stood there and everyone was very nice. They even helped each other since the employees were scanning as fast as they could. I bought another 7 later on and all except a couple games are in my personal collection since the trades fell through. I don't bother with reselling since I don't have time to babysit Ebay auctions. The site is for saving money but attacking the general members is wrong. There will always be those that take advantage. On every forum I have seen there are those people I would love to just kick in the face, but oh well. Yes, I passed on a copy of Rez that day too.

bread's done
Back