Some Opera Help Needed.

Fire

CAGiversary!
So far i've been really giving it a go at Opera this time. I finally figured out how to customize shortcuts and the like, but I'm having some problems with the CAG site as a whole for some reason. I can't figure out how to set up alt-s like in IE and FF to do a quick reply for this or any site really. Also, it was my understanding that there was a way in Opera where if you have multiple tabs open you could bookmark them all. Is this the case and if so how can I set it up so that the key short cut is ctrl-shift-d?

I dont know how to fix your problems, but I have a question about Opera as well, so rather than make a new thread, I'll give you a bump and hope I can get some help as well.

I was wondering, is there anyway to get an equivalent of adblock for Opera?

I'm using 9.0 beta (oh do I love widgets)

bumping this up since I need some help. Anybody know how to set up multiple home pages to load when you start Opera? Only thing I haven't been able to figure out to do (been working on customizing it). Oh and how can I set up the search engine order?

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']Firefox[/QUOTE]

I use that one already and it's my default browser, but i wanna give Opera a test run.

bread's done
Back