Some Outpost.com Xbox 360 Deals (Oblivion CE $49.99)

excellent. just got DW5 and Top Spin 2.

the 7 dollars is for 2 day shipping, so that's not bad.

I tried ground shipping and it was 12 dollars. go figure.

[quote name='Bucket0']excellent. just got DW5 and Top Spin 2.

the 7 dollars is for 2 day shipping, so that's not bad.

I tried ground shipping and it was 12 dollars. go figure.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Battlefield 2 is back up to $60 by the way.

And when they offer free shipping, make sure that you pick Ground shipping. Their site always defaults to 2-day shipping, so to get the free shipping, you need to change it to ground shipping.

x360 oblivion is now showing as only 49.99 for the collectors edition, even after shipping that isn't a bad price, and I thought i got a good deal using a $10 circuit city coupon, then again I got it on release day.

Oblivian CE $49.99 plus free shipping hop on it now...great deal... OP should edit title for this. that is a killer price for a killer game.. I got one

[quote name='Americanpierg']HAHAHHA nice april fools joke, i almost fell for it[/QUOTE]
umm, what? Im fairly sure this is an actual deal

anyhow, that oblivion looks very tempting

That deal for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion CE at $49.99 is a nice deal, I would have picked that up in a second If I had some money. I don't know If i wanna toss in another $50 on my credit card.

I know I can't really afford this but oh well I can't really pass this deal up, it's purchased.

Does anyone know if Dynasty Warrior 5 Empires is 29.99 in-store as well. I'd rather drive there to pick it up instead of paying for the shipping.

[quote name='unctennis122']Picked up the Oblivion CE as well, its cheaper than the regular version![/QUOTE]

I might have to bite on this, i just bought kingdom hearts 2 and spec ed. guide...oh well.

Oblivion was $54.11 for me, but I'm not complaining. I've been wanting an excuse to order it since it came out!

Damn CAG I was trying to save money but screw that idea getting Oblivion Collectors Edition at 49.99 Shipped!! how I can turn this down!!

EDIT: OP please update the new oblivion prce on 1st post to 49.99 Shipped

^ updated first post. Don't count on me updating it often though - I've been back and forth to the hospital for my newborn (hurray!). So click and learn... ;)

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']^ updated first post. Don't count on me updating it often though - I've been back and forth to the hospital for my newborn (hurray!). So click and learn... ;)

Jeremy[/quote]Hey...congratulations! You sure it's yours? ;) That'd be the ultimate April Fool's huh?

But seriously, congratulations!

Thanks OP $49.99 shipped, but it is backordered for now. They claim to have a large order coming in soon, hopefully I'll get it soon. Congrats on your newborn.
:applause:

[quote name='cag1125']No more free shipping. And taxed too.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

I just called this morning and explained that I had missed the Free Shipping deal yesterday, and the CSR gave it to me anyway. No tax, no shipping . . . just $49.99 Oblivion CE lovin'!

[quote name='Dijital']I wonder how long till mine will actually ship, it currently shows that mine is back-ordered.[/quote]

Ditto

[quote name='Dijital']I wonder how long till mine will actually ship, it currently shows that mine is back-ordered.[/quote]Ditto x2. For $20 saved, I can wait. I just hope the return policy at Wal-Mart is 30 days. I still have the receipt so I'll return the Outpost copy.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Ditto x2. For $20 saved, I can wait. I just hope the return policy at Wal-Mart is 30 days. I still have the receipt so I'll return the Outpost copy.[/QUOTE]
Return Policy at Wal-Mart is 90 days

[quote name='Dijital']Return Policy at Wal-Mart is 90 days[/quote] I thought their return policy for DVD, game software and the like was 45 days? Did they change it?

[quote name='Dijital']I wonder how long till mine will actually ship, it currently shows that mine is back-ordered.[/QUOTE]

Ditto x3. :(

As stated, though, saving the $20 is well worth the wait . . . provided it ships before an official drop in the game's price! :D

[quote name='dago2727']Man, Outposts free shipping is fast. Mine shipped out Monday, and was just delivered today.[/quote]

Do you remember where it shipped from or do they have different locations that they ship from?

Anyways, just checked my order is finally "processing" status. :D

Still backordered for me. Oh well.

I also had a very good experience w/ their free shipping. I ordered NFS:MW a few months ago--evening time, around 8 pm, got it the next day around 9am. I wanna say it shipped somewhere out of Maine, but I can't quite remember for sure.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you remember where it shipped from or do they have different locations that they ship from?

Anyways, just checked my order is finally "processing" status. :D[/QUOTE]

The delivery was from Ohio.

Mine finally says processing too, but I already traded pgr and madden for it so ill just take the outpost copy to walmart and get a little profit.

got backorder email 2 days ago, got an email saying it shipped just now

i guess im gonna return the BB copy which i paid $65........$50 > $65

bread's done
Back