Some PC Games, Planet Earth on HD-DVD

JudgeRedemption

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
All games that I have are in immaculate condition. PC games usually don't have the manuals because most are stored in a CD holder but all are in great condition and play perfectly. I'll list the wants first!

Selling Planet Earth on HD-DVD (Make offers!)

WANT:

PS3:
I own CoD4, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, and Unreal Tournament III. Make offers on the rest.

BluRay:
Die-Hard movies (set if possible)
Any good movie.

HAVE:

PC:
Final Fantasy VII - in original big paper holder
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Mechwarrior 3
Tribes 2
SiN
Rainbow Six
Unreal
Forsaken
Star Wars Yoda Stories
Quake 2
Shogo
Quake
Quake III Arena
Starcraft
Starcraft Brood War
Test Drive 6
Twisted Metal 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Red Alert Counterstrike (expansion)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert Aftermath (expansion)
Motorhead
Streets of Sim City
Links Extreme
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer: The Covert Operations (expansion)
Tomb Raider
Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace
Triple Play 98
Uprising - Lead and Destroy
Need for Speed 3 - Hot Pursuit
Worms 2
Army Men 2
Clue
Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft 2 - Beyond the Dark Portal (expansion)
Descent 3
Sim City 2000 - Special Edition
Half-Life
Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight
Tribes
StarTrek Starfleet Academy
StarTrek Voyager: Elite Force
Creatures
Trick Style
Rayman
Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year edition
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Driver
The Sims

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Tradelist per CAG. Ive closed your other one - use this one and edit the title and OP as you see fit instead of creating a new one. Thanks!

Are we talking playable? or you don't know?

Obviously I want a copy that I can play from beginning to end without any problems.

[quote name='anbu_giroro']ill do it, although my copy isnt in great condition, pm me[/quote]

still tryin to sell a lot of stuff and just added the 160gb HDD for PS3 (works great and it's brand new from a warranty from Seagate) and Motorstorm for PS3. Still have FF7 for PC as well if anyone wants to buy/trade for it (but got FF7 and FF8 for PSX)

no thanks I had and beat Oblivion on the 360. Any other offers you could give? I'm really trying to trade those games for something good lol truth is if I could trade them both for UT3 I would

Both CD keys work perfectly and I don't use them anymore (have only played single player for years). Make offer?

[quote name='endlessPRO']Diablo 2
Diablo 2 (expansion)

is the cd key working or do u still use it ? pm me[/quote]

It's an internal one. Basically take out the old one, put in the new one. Simple as that. I'd suggest backing up stuff first (through the Backup utility in the PS3 system menu) but that can restore everything exactly how it is on your current system but onto the 160gb HDD (so everything is identical in your system except there would now be a 160gb HDD instead of the standard one). Works exactly the same as the standard one except these are slightly more quiet (mine is the exact same model and I can even hear the HDD spin up anymore)

[quote name='js1']the HDD is it internal or external?[/quote]

Still selling the HDD. I really could use the $$ since I just bought it a week ago (and it's still in the box from Seagate) but if you have a *good* trade I might be willing to go with it. Just let me know

I might be interested in the HDD, I have Unreal Tourney III (PS3) and I could toss in some cash, before I do commit though I need to see if this other guy gets back to me about his PSP.

ok got UT3 through Goozex out of nowhere (it said none available then all the sudden someone was sending me one).

Still really trying to sell the HDD. I'd be able to part with it for $70 (less than what I spent for it and it has never been used! still in the little bag) or a really good trade.

Also still looking for a PSP! That's my biggest want.

bread's done
Back