some really nice gamefly drops

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hey guys, I noticed some pretty worthwhile pricedrops on gamefly recently.

namely...

Assassin's Creed 360/PS3 $18.99
Devil may cry 4 360/PS3 $29.99
Burnout Paradise 360/PS3 $27.99/$29.99

Bioshock $24.99
Overlord, Stranglehold, Timeshift , Circle of Doom, Jericho $14.99
Simpsons, Area 51 $19.99

PS3
Ratchet and Clank TOD, Drakes Fortune $29.99
Unreal Tourney, Lair $19.99

DS
Life Signs $13.99
Assassin's Creed $14.99

Wii
Harvey Birdman and Manhunt $14.99
Nitrobike $9.99

There are others too. This is just what sort of caught my fancy. give it a look. Free shipping for members... free shipping on select titles for non members.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Wow assassin's creed is dropping like a fly.[/quote]

Who would have thought that a repetitive, single-player only, over-produced title would end up dropping so quickly! Not me!

[quote name='contej85']Who would have thought that a repetitive, single-player only, over-produced title would end up dropping so quickly! Not me![/quote]

Gamerankings shows 82% overall rating. Not bad - I really enjoyed it. So take the nay-sayers w/ a grain of salt...especially at this price!

[quote name='Poor2More']Assasins Creed is a steal at that price, it maybe be repetive but it is fun[/quote]

I agree. I got it as a gift and sold high recently on goozex. might be time to buy low again. although I wonder how cheap it'll be by time the next one comes out.

[quote name='contej85']Who would have thought that a repetitive, single-player only, over-produced title would end up dropping so quickly! Not me![/quote]

I see what you did there. Sarcasm, very edgy.

I might jump on Devil May Cry 4. I have the 10% off for being with Gamefly for over a year and $5 for Gamefly. So that would be around $21 for me.

I seriously think if you have the ability to... keep a Gamefly account for over a year. I've gotten so many games for dirt cheap.

Yeah, I actually really liked AC up until the end which became a little too annoying/repetitive even for me. That said, I

[quote name='SerenityKry']I might jump on Devil May Cry 4. I have the 10% off for being with Gamefly for over a year and $5 for Gamefly. So that would be around $21 for me.

I seriously think if you have the ability to... keep a Gamefly account for over a year. I've gotten so many games for dirt cheap.[/quote]

I agree. Even for new releases, if I really want them at launch, I just add them to my Gamefly queue and click "Buy It Now" as soon as it ships. GTA IV for $44.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I may jump on a few of these.

What's the condition of most games from this service? Anyone have any complaints or are items really as described: "Pre-inspected" and "Original Case and Manual in new condition."

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']What's the condition of most games from this service? Anyone have any complaints or are items really as described: "Pre-inspected" and "Original Case and Manual in new condition."[/quote]

The case and manual for everything i have purchased has been in perfect condition since all they do is store them. The discs are usually in good shape to but sometimes will have minor scratches since they are from a renal place.

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']What's the condition of most games from this service? Anyone have any complaints or are items really as described: "Pre-inspected" and "Original Case and Manual in new condition."[/quote]

Every game case I receive is perfect. From what I gather, they just sit on shelves somewhere waiting for the day when their game is purchased and they get to leave the warehouse to find its new adopted home.

Also, if you have a Gamefly account, rent it first, get your disc, make sure it is acceptable, then purchase.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Gamerankings shows 82% overall rating. Not bad - I really enjoyed it. So take the nay-sayers w/ a grain of salt...especially at this price![/quote]

Well, here's two points to keep in mind:

1. The game sold extremely well.

2. EGM, who gave it mediocre scores, got into some beef over Ubisoft over this. So, perhaps you can conclude that the higher rankings were paid off or encouraged by Ubisoft not to rate it low.

Assassin's Creed is really tempting at that price. I can wait for Uncharted and DMC4 to drop more though. Or I might just rent them all, since they're all single player only.

got 5 buck code that expires in 4 days a nd dont see a thing... Funny thing it just show how small the Trade back program is

NITROBIKE Wii gamefly selling for 9.99 But will pay 11.50

LOL

even though i dont own a wii i might buy it and dump it on ebay

Thought I'd add that Unreal Tournament 3 is now only $19.99 for anyone that has been on the fence about picking it up for the PS3.

Wow nice to see all the PS3 games dropping just in time for me to buy the system, although I think COD 4 will be my first priority since these will only drop more, and I'm most interested in playing that.

Got AC for $15, minus $5 GC. I'm pretty pissed though, their order page is pretty lame, I wanted to change my card to be charged and they never gave me that option.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']thanks op,finally picked up Stranglehold....[/quote]

no problem. me too actually :) $9.02 shipped after member discount and $5 off coupon.

Holy shit, now is my time to pick up DMC4 for PS3. I have a $5 coupon and 10% off. Thanks! Or should I pick up Uncharted?????

[quote name='dubbfoolio']no problem. me too actually :) $9.02 shipped after member discount and $5 off coupon.[/quote]

nice,my total was $16.25 which is right around what I was looking to pay for a great,but short action game like this.

[quote name='earvcunanan']How are you guys getting these $5 off codes and 10% off? Fill me in![/quote]

Easy.

Become a paying member of Gamefly, every 3 months you get a $5 off coupon and after a year you get 10% off.

[quote name='rothgar24']I see what you did there. Sarcasm, very edgy.[/quote]
I see what you did there. Called him out using an overused meme. Very confrontational.

Did anyone notice any Wii drops? I've had good luck from Gamefly in the past - the games are always in great shape.

[quote name='mephitical']I see what you did there. Called him out using an overused meme. Very confrontational.

Did anyone notice any Wii drops? I've had good luck from Gamefly in the past - the games are always in great shape.[/quote]

Probably not a price drop but Mario Kart Wii is showing me a keep it price of $40.99 combine that with a 10% off for year old customers and $5 off coupon and you have yourself a pretty good price. I contacted Gamefly and they said you DO get the Wii Wheel

Cool! Thanks for the heads up OP! I picked up KUF Circle of Doom. Glad I didn't pick it up when Amazon had it as the deal of the day a few days ago.

Picked up Bioshock for 360 for $20.xx with my 5% off stacked with $5.00 off coupon. For those who haven't bought this or Assassin's Creed yet, stop waiting.

[quote name='SuppaMan']some wii titles dropped a little, metroid 3 was the best one i noticed that dropped further, just check gamefly's store right now[/quote]

I haven't really been watching wii prices, but considering the b1g1 half off sale at CC, I figured nothing was too worthwhile.

Sweet! In for KuF - THANK YOU! OP :)

Debating over Timeshift and/or Stranglehold. I heard most people dis Timeshift? But the idea sounded intriguing to me...

bread's done
Back