Some shopto.net deals

eres

CAGiversary!
[quote name='eres']http://www.shopto.net/ALL/STAR BUY/
Dark Souls Day One Limited Edition
Xbox360-17£[/QUOTE]

That's region-locked and will only play on PAL 360 machines (the NTSC-US and NTSC-J ones won't run on PAL machines, but will run on each other's (e.g. NTSC-US on NTSC-J). A lot of 360 games are region-free, or at least not completely region-locked, but they separated Europe from everyone else with Dark Souls.

Also, you forgot to add the delivery costs, which start from £2.50 per item (untracked) and can be quite a bit more for heavier items. Their intercontinental delivery is quite fast, though - I've had games in eight days from them before, although it's usually 10-15 days.

Rage on PS3 being £10.34 shipped will work out to about US$16.50, for example.

They do sometimes have good deals, but I don't think this week is one of their best. ;)

That Saint Seiya game looks like something I'd really be interested in playing, but it costs far more than I'm willing to pay.

[quote name='PenguinJim']That's region-locked and will only play on PAL 360 machines (the NTSC-US and NTSC-J ones won't run on PAL machines, but will run on each other's (e.g. NTSC-US on NTSC-J). A lot of 360 games are region-free, or at least not completely region-locked, but they separated Europe from everyone else with Dark Souls.

Also, you forgot to add the delivery costs, which start from £2.50 per item (untracked) and can be quite a bit more for heavier items. Their intercontinental delivery is quite fast, though - I've had games in eight days from them before, although it's usually 10-15 days.

Rage on PS3 being £10.34 shipped will work out to about US$16.50, for example.

They do sometimes have good deals, but I don't think this week is one of their best. ;)[/QUOTE]
ya im not from the us but I still frequent cag because I import a lot but shopto is a good site for Internationale buyers from both pal an ntsc regions anyway shipping cost is an extra 2.5 per item so keep that in mind

also as you can see I mentioned what appealing deals I think they currently have

Shopto.net is legit. I've ordered from them a few times before and received my items fine.

How long it takes you to get your item depends on the Royal Post and USPS, ShopTo can just control when they actually mail it. Just a heads up, if you're the impatient type.

[quote name='slainviper']That Saint Seiya game looks like something I'd really be interested in playing, but it costs far more than I'm willing to pay.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm going to order it and reminisce about my childhood:lol:

てん ま りゅうせい けん!
u=3769308384,2305030199&fm=52&gp=0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back