some TRU markdowns and markups starting July 31

benboxer

CAGiversary!
PSP
Metal Gear Acid 29.95(was 19.98)
Midway Arcade Treasures EP 19.95(was 14.98)
NBA Ballers Phenom 19.95

GameCube
Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life 29.95

PS2
Beatmania Bundle 44.95
Country Karaoke Revolution(game only)29.95
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows 19.95
NBA Ballers Phenom 19.95
Power Rangers Dino Thunder 14.95
Tokyo Xtreme Racing Drift 14.95

XBox
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows 19.95(was 19.98)
NBA Ballers Phenom 19.95

XBox360
Rumble Roses XX 49.95

A 3 cent markdown on Gauntlet? Is that really necessary? At 19.98 I was hesitant, but at 19.95, I'm having trouble fighting the urge to rush out and get it... :roll:

[quote name='Fatesealer']A 3 cent markdown on Gauntlet? Is that really necessary? At 19.98 I was hesitant, but at 19.95, I'm having trouble fighting the urge to rush out and get it... :roll:[/QUOTE]

The .98 prices are clearance, the .95 prices are not. Basically, it's a universal drop to $20 and TRU is taking it off clearance so it will be restocked.

Good news for me though. I've been waiting for PS2 Gauntlet SS drop for awhile and I couldn't find it at the CC 8.96 sale.

It's too bad TRU is taking those games off of clearance. I was hoping to pick up Midway Arcade Treasures for the PSP once it dropped to under $10

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It's too bad TRU is taking those games off of clearance. I was hoping to pick up Midway Arcade Treasures for the PSP once it dropped to under $10[/QUOTE]

I really think MAT is a bit underrated, if you like the games it's a pretty good deal for $14.98, especially if it's going back up. Especially when you learn the hidden code to force the games back to their proper aspect ratio (pause the game, then hold down L and press the square button)

I'm glad I got mine for $14.98. :) If you're on the fence, I'd grab it before it goes to $19.99 universally. If nothing else it saves a GGC at Best Buy for some other purpose.

bread's done
Back