PSP
Smackdown vs Raw 39.95

PS2
Smackdown vs Raw 39.95
The Warriors 19.95

XBox
The Warriors 19.95

Quake 4 49.95

[quote name='Shin Mikhal']Figures the price drops on Sonic Rush a few days after I bought it at $30![/QUOTE]

So did I! I guess I could buy the cheaper one at TRU and return it to the store I bought the $30 one at.

Are these markdowns in the weekly ad?

I've been waiting for Sonic Rush to drop in price as well. Kinda disappointed that it wasn't clearanced at CC. For those that have bought it already, how is it? Is it any good?

[quote name='Shin Mikhal']Figures the price drops on Sonic Rush a few days after I bought it at $30![/QUOTE]

Why would you pay 30 bucks for Sonic Rush?

went to TRU today, lets see i got
doom 3----9.99
KOF maximum impact---9.99
KOF 02/03-----19.99

not bad

Only game on that list that intrests me the slightest is Quake 4, and I dont really wanna be paying $50 for the game...especially with Dead Rising and Saints Row right around the corner....with Star Wars Lego 2 following after that.

[quote name='Odenat']I'm I the only one who thinks 19.95 is still too much for Sonic Rush?[/QUOTE]

I think that as well, but I hated the game (as well as Sonic Advance 2 & 3).

[quote name='Odenat']I'm I the only one who thinks 19.95 is still too much for Sonic Rush?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Own it and dislike it! And I'm a classic Sonic fan and a DS whore!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I think that as well, but I hated the game (as well as Sonic Advance 2 & 3).[/QUOTE]

last time I saw Sonic Rush went around $ 19.95 was early this year at Fry's.

besides I don't think TRU would lower it, i notice some of the TRU that i've checked out don't have Sonic Rush on the shelves. so it looks like they just wanna get rid of this, and if another clearance sale shows up in the future, maybe only a handful of TRUs throughout the country would have them.

except if you check BB, and Target, and Wal-Mart, they still have it, but still collecting dust. now those are worth checking out.

oh the agony of waiting for the next sale. LOL ;)

[quote name='shinro']Are these markdowns in the weekly ad?

I've been waiting for Sonic Rush to drop in price as well. Kinda disappointed that it wasn't clearanced at CC. For those that have bought it already, how is it? Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

IMHO, Sonic just plain sucks. Sega needs to quit making game Sonic games, as they all suck. Sonic is good example of how high speed can be boring. I played the first 4 levels of Sonic DS (really WANTED to like it) but its a stupid (and outdated) game mechanic. Heck the first level is played by simply holding down the forward button. The best Sonic ever made was probably the Dreamcast Variation, pass on this one.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']Any chance sonic rush is universal? I'd love to pick it up at BB for $15.[/QUOTE]
If you want it for $15 at TRU, search the forums for the printable $5 off coupon for any DS game. It's still valid for another week yet, and it scans at my TRU store. That's what I'm doing today, because Sonic Rush has to be worth 15 bucks if ign and gamestop both enjoyed it.

I dont really know much about Sonic Rush, so I cant really anwser, lol

Anyway nothing for me either, hopefully they will have some more price drops, looking for some good ds games :)

Your nuts of you think Sonic Rush is bad. This is WAY better than sonic adventure and harkens back to the original 16 bit Sonic games. Definately do not pass go on this one. If you don't like the 16 bit games, then sure, you probably won't like this but that is a given. I think it mixes 2d and 3d gameplay very effectively.

bread's done
Back