Someone doesn't know the value of their games $9 Suikoden II

The seller probably put the buy it now at 9.00 instead of 90.00 I bet the transation will be cancelled and the item will be put back up. Still if not that is a great deal.

Look at his/her other auction. Legend of Dragoon with $25 buy it now. Xenogears with $11.00 buy it now. I think this user really don't have a clue on the game worth. Listed for 10 minutes and it's gone!

Well if the seller really doesn't know anything about Suikoden II's worth, it wouldn't take much research to figure out it could get some easy big bucks.

Yeah, someone from Digital Press bought it. The buyer posted a thread about the auction over there. It's going to be interesting to see what he actually receives since there was no pic or detailed description. Could be getting just a loose disc, but still...

I think the buyer is actually a reseller... junkbegone, I believe he is... mmm... I am sure the game will pop up on eBay within 2 weeks.

b4 putting something up on ebay...i always check to see how much others are selling the same thing for on there....than i mark mine down a dollar or two....it helps me make sure that mine gets sold and it helps other find it cheaper (if just slightly)

[quote name='trustcompany1013']b4 putting something up on ebay...i always check to see how much others are selling the same thing for on there....than i mark mine down a dollar or two....it helps me make sure that mine gets sold and it helps other find it cheaper (if just slightly)[/quote]

Trust, that is the honorable and commendable thing to do. I applaud you. :applause:

bread's done
Back