Someone nicked my GHIII from yourfree360games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olde_english

CAGiversary!
Hey folks,

I posted earlier that my GHIII was a long time coming... turns it out it was delivered "to my doorstep" on Dec 31. Now my house has a pretty clear open view of the driveway, and I was home all day so I *know* nobody paid me a visit then.

Will trainn file a claim with DHL and resend? Or will they simply tell me to suck it? Anybody have any experience with this sort of thing?

[quote name='olde_english']Hey folks,

I posted earlier that my GHIII was a long time coming... turns it out it was delivered "to my doorstep" on Dec 31. Now my house has a pretty clear open view of the driveway, and I was home all day so I *know* nobody paid me a visit then.

Will trainn file a claim with DHL and resend? Or will they simply tell me to suck it? Anybody have any experience with this sort of thing?[/quote]

Delivery people are usually trusted. They lose their job and basically any future jobs if they're caught stealing. That's most likely not what happened. It was probably lost or something.

Hard to believe they could lose something that big...

That sucks though, man. Hopefully you'll get it eventually. I have had packages take as long as 2 months to arrive.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Delivery people are usually trusted. They lose their job and basically any future jobs if they're caught stealing. That's most likely not what happened. It was probably lost or something.[/quote]

I finally got a tracking number a week after I requested it - it said that it was left at my doorstep, no signature. Like I said, the view from my house is pretty clear - if I'm home, I can't help but see you if you come anywhere near it. I still reckon the deliveryperson didn't deliver it (at least not to me). I just wonder if trainn will feel obligated to do anything about it - I doubt it, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back