~~~~~~~Someone trade with me already~~~~~~~~

[quote name='Msantos91']Interested in anything from my list for I am Legend and/or The Hangover on Blu-ray?[/QUOTE]

Hey, the only thing I saw was Resistance 2, let me know if you want to work something out.

[quote name='yokedog22']Hey, I have a sealed copy of Demon's Souls for trade, Liked some of your 360 games(Crackdown, eternal sonata, enchanted arms,etc..)[/QUOTE]

PM me and let me know what you'd want for it.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']CML for Dat Damn Mass Effect 2 and Dat There Valkyria Chronicles[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything.

[quote name='jcp42877']CML for The Hangover and Gladiator BD. I also have District 9 for trade if you're interested[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm interested in District 9 and Zombieland. Though I doubt you'd trade the latter. PM me and we can try to work something out. Thanks

[quote name='jcp42877']Zombieland is just ref.; but add in District 9 + how much cash? for Hangover and Gladiator?[/QUOTE]

I prefer to only trade my Blu-rays for other blus. Rather do a one to one trade, let me know.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']awesome list brah! cml for any of these:

Star Wars: KOTOR 2 - Mint
Fable
MGS4

thanks my friend~!
[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything, sorry.

[quote name='bond007bond']CML for RE5 and/or Fallout 3. I have Ratchet and Clank Future: tools of destruction[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get Ratchet and Clank, but I don't think I'd want to get rid of RE5 or Fallout 3 for it.

I'm still thinking about it. I really want Demon's Souls and the other games and Blu's are things I'd just kind of like to have. I'll definitely get back to you though.

[quote name='xdaytime']How much for each of these?
Bioshock 360
Uncharted 1
I Am Legend BLu-Ray?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're looking to spend and we can go from there.

bread's done
Back