Someone's got a secret...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This whole fiasco reminds me of this:
http://www.sonic-online.com/sonicpassion/[/QUOTE]

OMGAWD

Once again, this proves my internet theory: "You will learn something new and disturbing everyday on the internet." (Concidentally, this also backs up my other theory, which may or may not be related to the internet: "Human beings will develop a disturbing sexual fetish for ANYTHING.")

[quote name='The Crotch']It's called Rule 34. There are no exceptions.[/QUOTE]

There's an actual rule for it?! Awesome.

[quote name='Spacepest']There's an actual rule for it?! Awesome.[/QUOTE]
To clarify, that was in reference to your parenthetical sentence, not the statement about learning something new and disturbing.
And to double-clarify, there are no exceptions.
atat20starwars.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']To clarify, that was in reference to your parenthetical sentence, not the statement about learning something new and disturbing.
And to double-clarify, there are no exceptions.
atat20starwars.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thats hawt

Was i the only one who felt the need to clear my internet history after going to his website for fear that somebody might use my computer and think i'm some sort of perv?

[quote name='theonlinelegend']Where is Chris Hansen when you need him?[/QUOTE]

For all the mocking of the OP, he's probably just a sadly lonely guy who's not really a threat to anybody. Except maybe small woodland creatures. :D

[quote name='Strell']Now all the times he whined about Sonic Chronicles makes sense. Suddenly this thread takes on a whole new meaning.[/QUOTE]
"Sexual encounters in Mass Effect but not Sonic Chronicles? GURRRRSJHKWEJRKJ@@#!!#$ WORSTEST GAME EVERZ"

[quote name='Strell']Now all the times he whined about Sonic Chronicles makes sense. Suddenly this thread takes on a whole new meaning.[/QUOTE]

wow, I knew I knew that screen name from somewhere on these boards

I remember that thread. :D

This line: "Given how the female cast acts, I'd doubt many of Bioware's employees have actually met a real woman." is FAR more ironic now. :lol:

good. the guy is a fucking asshole who got banned from digital press for being an asshole, and he doesn't appreciate my guccis. get the fuck out of here broseph.

bread's done
Back