Something I cant explain

I am completely with you OP. For the longest time she did absolutely nothing for me, but the last 2 years or so, shes been climbing my list like a rabid monkey seeking the flesh of orphans.

Next time OP, choose better pictures than the first 2, god damn.

If you can watch the riches without any infatuation, then you my friend, don't own 2 wheelbarrows.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tVgNx3VJFI[/media]

I did a roll-over on the topic and it said "My infatuation with Minnie"... I was hoping it was gonna be Minnie Pearl.

220px-Minniepearl.jpg

But of course, I'm never so lucky around here...

[quote name='hohez']I am completely with you OP. For the longest time she did absolutely nothing for me, [/QUOTE]

Same here but on The Riches she looks great.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']So, slow day I take it?[/QUOTE]

Slow days and random thoughts make a day go by a little better.

Guilty pleasure I suppose.

She did a little something for me in Good Will Hunting but that was probably just her accent that did it for me.

[quote name='Kendro']She did a little something for me in Good Will Hunting but that was probably just her accent that did it for me.[/QUOTE]

Thats pretty much where my infatuation started. She wasnt all that hot in that movie but her accent did it for me....then she eventually just grew on me.

she was hotter when she had a bit more meat on her bones. now with that humongous dome and that skinny body she looks like a fuckin blowpop. they should force the chicks in hollywood to eat cause it sucks to see hot broads like jessica alba get sickly skinny i likes my women with meat on the haunches.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i'll never understand what people see in her or penelope cruz, they're atrocious[/quote]
:whistle2:s

I'd give up gaming to be with her.

I guess I didnt pay close enough attn but those are the same 3 pics I had posted. I guess someone thought they were too big and thumbnailed them. Compared to what gets said on this site, a little cleavage aint shit.

Guys...guys...She is not bad looking. She not my favorite but I have to acknowledge that she is not ugly either.

bread's done
Back