Something I'm wondering - automatic mode?

Chrissi

CAGiversary!
Okay, so in the DS startup options you can choose manual mode, where you pick what you want to do and you have access to all the settings, and automatic mode, where it just starts the game when you turn it on.

Now, how do you undo automatic mode? How do you get back to the settings? I haven't wanted to try it since I don't know how to get out, and the DS Lite's manual isn't any good on this.

[quote name='Chrissi']Okay, so in the DS startup options you can choose manual mode, where you pick what you want to do and you have access to all the settings, and automatic mode, where it just starts the game when you turn it on.

Now, how do you undo automatic mode? How do you get back to the settings? I haven't wanted to try it since I don't know how to get out, and the DS Lite's manual isn't any good on this.[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine you just turn on the DS without a game in it.

[quote name='Chrissi']It's a DS Lite, so... would I hold the power into the up position?[/QUOTE]

I HAVE THE POOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. :B

To go to the main menu in Automatic mode, hold the Start button when turning it on.

To start a GBA game if in Automatic mode, hold B when turning it on.

[quote name='Strell']I HAVE THE POOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he-man005.jpg

Sorry. :B[/quote]

edited for clarity and awesomeness...

bread's done
Back