Somewhere to go with gf

ricky715

CAGiversary!
Well i'm stuck, I don't have any date ideas whatsoever, and I must need help if I have to ask you guys, :D jk. Any suggestions? I'm only 15 and shes 14 so no road trips or anything out of reach for that age group.

P.S. if you've never even kissed a girl dont reply. :D

I'll tell you what... doing ANYTHING can be a date. Seriously. Find a girl who just enjoys being with you and you have yourself a keeper.

On a side note, I've always given my friends this advice: Guys bond by doing things together (think about guys on a sports team, shooting pool, playing video games). Girls bond by talking (they never stop!). So find something that incorporates both and you got yourself a good formula. Take a walk in the park or mall, go fishing (some girls like it), make dinner together, etc. These IMO are good date ideas. They're fun and having something to do decreases awkward silent moments... which is why movie dates suck.

Hell I already know she enjoys being with me, you can fill in why with all of your pervy minds. Thanks for the ideas, im gonna take them into consideration. As long as she doesn't want to buy stuff with my wallet in the mall, that may be the best one their. :D

EDIT : Well yeah, she talks alot! -searches for duct tape as she talks about her day-

Whats that supposed to mean dude, the enjoying being with me part was a joke, explain yourself if you are going to put someone down.
You have to take everything seriously, dont you, its all in good fun man, no harm done

Take her to a spot right outside an airport, preferably at the end of a landing strip. Lay on the hood of your car and look up at the stars with your mouth open.

Don't call us pervs. I guarantee if your balls have descended then you've thought about banging her.

You should go for older women too dude.

Ummm their are so many things wrong with that, 1 the airport is closed off, 2 i dont have a car, and 3 why the hell would i hang out at the airport? lol you guys have a good sense of humor. TheShepardSauce is the only one whos given me a good answer btw

Magehart, its all in good fun, im just joking, and 1 year difference doesnt matter when we are both freshmen. Yes i have though about it, but I wouldnt dare bring it up, yet, since we havent been going out for that long.

[quote name='ricky715']Hell I already know she enjoys being with me, you can fill in why with all of your pervy minds.[/quote]I'm guessing it's your irresistible charm and respect towards her.

:bouncy:

Actually yeah thesimplicity, word for word, thats what came out of her mouth, (no joke) I was just kidding everyone, thesimplicity hit it spot on.

Take her to that spot in the cliffs by the Pacific coast where high tide occasionally rolls in. You can rappel down to this great area where little bonsai trees grow. Just make sure someone is watching the top of the rappel line.

Sounds romantic enough Maklershed, but Indiana is kinda land locked, no water to have a tide.

I think i have a couple of great ideas on my hands, so thanks for the suggestions.

You could go to Lone Pine Mall. It's a little dangerous in the parking lot sometime (there was a shooting there and talk of possible terrorist activity .. something about Bolivians) but other than that it's a cool place to hang out and there is a bunch of cool stores.

[quote name='Maklershed']Take her to that spot in the cliffs by the Pacific coast where high tide occasionally rolls in. You can rappel down to this great area where little bonsai trees grow. Just make sure someone is watching the top of the rappel line.[/quote]

LOL! "We did it all for the Glory of Love!"

Thanks man, i was considering the mall, but one called Greenwood Park Mall, Lone Pine is a little far, and dangerous.
I think I got enough ideas, thanks for the speedy responses, someone close please and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miniature Golf (best date place ever)
Ice Skating (2nd best date place ever. Cold place = close body action)
Drive-in movies! (a few hours in the dark in your car... oh wait you don't drive).

I'd go with mini-golf. Picnic out in a park/middle of nowhere are good too but you have to be a bit creative. Although a picnic in the middle of nowhere guarantees you action (97.3% of the time).

***The poster in no way supports the awesome acts of underage sex.***

thanks magehart for backing me up, u hit it spot on
mini-golf is cool too
help1, if you would have paid attention u would know im not like that

[quote name='ricky715']Well i'm stuck, I don't have any date ideas whatsoever, and I must need help if I have to ask you guys, :D jk. Any suggestions? I'm only 15 and shes 14 so no road trips or anything out of reach for that age group.

P.S. if you've never even kissed a girl dont reply. :D[/quote]

By reading your post, I'm doubting that YOU'VE ever kissed a girl.

wow real mature guys come on its all in fun
no hard feelings, im not going to participate in your games Para and Access_Denied, im not even going to go there. Someone lock this post before someone starts a flame war over something so immature
I can control my urges, as most men do, so as not come on to the girl too strong, u kinda have to do it to not look like a creep

[quote name='ricky715']wow real mature guys come on its all in fun
no hard feelings, im not going to participate in your games Para and Access_Denied, im not even going to go there. Someone lock this post before someone starts a flame war over something so immature
I can control my urges, as most men do, so as not come on to the girl too strong, u kinda have to do it to not look like a creep[/quote]
Alright, alright, I'm done.

But honestly, if the girl really likes you, it's hard to go wrong.
Just try taking her to a movie, or maybe a concert.

Thanks for being civil Para,
Yeah she reallllllllllllllllly does like me, so i dont have to worry about that
im not out to impress her, im just really bored and want to hang out lol, movies arent that great for communicating, idk if a concert is either, but i will think about it,

thanks for resuming acting like a normal caring human, (and not an all caps flamer, srry, im done too lol):D

You do sound like a bit of a turd, but so did I at 15 so whatever.

Anyway, it all depends on what kind of stuff your girl likes to do. I don't know shit about Indiana, but here are a few things my girl and I have done and had a lot of fun doing:

-Going to the batting cages
-Going to the arcade (this is kind of a nostalgic thing for us and we have only gone twice, but it was just some goofy fun)
-Rent a boat and go out on a lake and have a picnic
-Make a bunch of funky shaped cookies and then decorate them (kinda like seeing shapes in the clouds but you get to draw on them with frosting to show how you see them)
-Go to a baseball game (sometimes grocery stores or radio stations sell cheap ass tickets)
-Go to a water park (it is summer afterall)
-Rent a few scary movies and spend an evening on the couch with her gripping onto you (my girl gets scared easily and it's cute haha)
-Going to do go-karts at one of the real go-kart speedways (this can be a little pricey but it's a blast)
-Go out for ice cream in the evening and just find a nice local park to hang out and talk/play on the swings

Some of these require a bit of money and a lot of the stuff my girl and I have done is pretty much impossible for you to pull off without a car and/or state bordering an ocean, but maybe some of these ideas will trigger other ideas. I haven't been 15 in a long time so I can't remember the kind of stuff I was doing... but just be thoughtful and ideas will come to you. One of the best dates I ever took my girlfriend on was when we went down to Mission Bay (San Diego) at night and went on a kayaking tour with a small group of people through the bay and then got to watch the fireworks launch over the water at Sea World. I will never forget that night. It was random as fuck, but it was a blast.

Museums are good too if she has an above average intelligence (but this is detracting from the getting laid department). Movies and concerts aren't great date places for getting laid or scoring points either.

thanks Diiz,
hey turd or not, i get the job done, and she likes me back so it all works out ;)
yeah we are both in advance placement so above average is right, its not all about getting laid though dude lol

ok then, but whats Kokomo?
LOL

I can already tell this is for the most part the most friendly board ive been on.

[quote name='ricky715']ok then, but whats Kokomo?
LOL[/quote]It's sort of like Martinique, except lacking that monserrat mystique.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']I'll tell you what... doing ANYTHING can be a date. Seriously. Find a girl who just enjoys being with you and you have yourself a keeper.

On a side note, I've always given my friends this advice: Guys bond by doing things together (think about guys on a sports team, shooting pool, playing video games). Girls bond by talking (they never stop!). So find something that incorporates both and you got yourself a good formula. Take a walk in the park or mall, go fishing (some girls like it), make dinner together, etc. These IMO are good date ideas. They're fun and having something to do decreases awkward silent moments... which is why movie dates suck.[/quote]

first off, i'm a chick. yes, really. i know womenz don't exist on teh intarwebs but i do, in fact, have a uterus (among other girl parts, obviously).

i second the above post. one of the dates my fiance took me on back in the day was going to the gardens at a local historic site to try our hands at still-life photography. with a digital camera you can take hundreds, if not thousands of pictures and spend little to nothing. it's also very parent-friendly. i agree that cooking together is a good idea. not just because i

[quote name='ricky715']wow real mature guys come on its all in fun
I can control my urges, as most men do, so as not come on to the girl too strong, u kinda have to do it to not look like a creep[/quote]

Well sorry that you're so immature that you can't even think of date ideas. WTF? Honestly, have you ever been on a date? You first have to come to realize that cooties are not real.

Access_Denied,
please stop trying to play these childish games, i am only trying to have intelligent conversation with equally intelligent people. Yes I have been on a date before. ___SARCASM ALERT___ And yeah, cooties are icky JK As my good friend Poonage on another forum says, cooties are another word for STDs. Jk,Jk

rollerblading would be cool, but last time i did it i busted my ass on the floor, not pretty, i would have to hits me up some lessons first.

Maybe ice skating. Chances are you would both suck at it and therefore any practice would be unnecessary. You could just fall and laugh at each other and not give a damn.

Diiz,
great idea, that way if i fall shes going down with me, well it would be vice-versa as well, so if i did something bad before the date she could get back at me, only joking and speculating

Thats why I listed ice skating. The more you humiliate each other the better things will be in the long run.

On the plus side 14 year old girls don't give a shit about where you go on a date. They just want to go on one.

[quote name='ricky715']Access_Denied,
please stop trying to play these childish games, i am only trying to have intelligent conversation with equally intelligent people. Yes I have been on a date before. ___SARCASM ALERT___ And yeah, cooties are icky JK As my good friend Poonage on another forum says, cooties are another word for STDs. Jk,Jk

rollerblading would be cool, but last time i did it i busted my ass on the floor, not pretty, i would have to hits me up some lessons first.[/quote]

Quit calling everybody immature. You're asking for date advice on an internet forum. If anybody here is immature, or childish, it's you, for not being able to think of something as simple as a place to hang out with a girl.

You want somewhere to go, her house. It's free, familiar and there's a low chance of you embarrassing yourself in public. [/THREAD]

Canoeing is slightly expensive, but in my opinion an awesome date. I also support the miniature golf idea. Parks are usually a good place too. Those are all weather dependent though.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Quit calling everybody immature. You're asking for date advice on an internet forum. If anybody here is immature, or childish, it's you, for not being able to think of something as simple as a place to hang out with a girl.

You want somewhere to go, her house. It's free, familiar and there's a low chance of you embarrassing yourself in public. [/THREAD][/QUOTE]

Good lord, why so much anger over this shit? It's the off topic forum, he can ask whatever the hell he wants. Frankly, people ask a lot stupider shit around here and get a lot less flack for it. Go patrol the deals forum if you wanna bitch about what people post.

Canoeing sound pretty cool ,thanks.
Diiz thanks.

Access_Denied,
Now you are starting to piss me off.
All I do is ask a question and you have to mess with everyone.
Not once in the text you quoted did I call anyone immature, you need to get that straight. Right now I probably have a lot more respect from the people who have posted on this thread than you right now, because of the fact that I have tried to act in a civil manner, yet you try to cause a flame.
You have convinced me, and most likely everyone else here, that you are VERY immature and do not know enough about the subject this thread is about to provide any meaningful information. I am sure that everyone else will agree with me if I say STFU and go rub yourself.

LOL Liquid 2, ill keep that in mind for future reference.

Brak, wooooo! someone agrees! I thought that when i said that noone would agree and I would look like a dick lol
I officially love this forum now lol

bread's done
Back