Status
Not open for further replies.

wingy17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
TRADED!

Hey guys,

Just won a contest for a Sonic 4 XBLA code. Problem is, I already bought the game a couple of months ago.

Does anyone have anything to trade for it? Other XBLA game codes?

PM, email or reply here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have any game codes right now, what else are you looking for ?

i have a crummy crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter (toy for avatars) but that is probably worth nothing to you.

If you were in Montreal I could give you a list of games ...

:(

[quote name='charleytony']i dont have any game codes right now, what else are you looking for ?

i have a crummy crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter (toy for avatars) but that is probably worth nothing to you.

If you were in Montreal I could give you a list of games ...

:([/QUOTE]

I'm open to anything (including avatar items/clothes/outfits), but the agency helicopter is not really something I'm looking for. If ppl are in Ottawa, i would trade for games.

It's really too bad you can't transfer points from one account to another.

Hey...if this is still available...I have a voucher code for Alan Wake's first DLC, The Signal as well as a code for Halo Reach sparta helmet that came with a launch day copy from Future Shop. I could throw in a redeem code for Dragon Armor for Mass Effect 2 PS3, came with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PS3...maybe you could trade if for something else down the line if you don't have a ps3...if interested, pm me! would love to play me some sonic 4!:bouncy:

[quote name='saskwatch76']Hey...if this is still available...I have a voucher code for Alan Wake's first DLC, The Signal as well as a code for Halo Reach sparta helmet that came with a launch day copy from Future Shop. I could throw in a redeem code for Dragon Armor for Mass Effect 2 PS3, came with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition PS3...maybe you could trade if for something else down the line if you don't have a ps3...if interested, pm me! would love to play me some sonic 4!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I just traded it to Nukkus for some steam PC games. Too bad I did not see this earlier, I was going to buy Alan Wake on boxing day, the DLC would have been perfect. sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back