Sonic and the Secret Rings eBay 41.50 shipped.

[quote name='ultimatecheaptail']I still think its a good find, rock on![/QUOTE]

Great, a noob fucking spammer thinks its a good find, thanks for the update.

Calm down people, someone made what appears to be an honest mistake, get over it. At least the op is trying to contribute to the community.

[quote name='Jobb']Calm down people, someone made what appears to be an honest mistake, get over it. At least the op is trying to contribute to the community.[/QUOTE]

No kidding, what is with this "you broke the rules, I'm telling" mentality around here all of a sudden?

It's a mediocre deal on a title that's probably going to be fairly quick to drop in price (if recent Sonic games are any indication). Plus it's an eBay auction which is a minus for some people. Still entirely possible someone might want it though, and I don't see any reason to be outraged that it was brought to peoples' attention.

the game is selling well and actually got mostly positive reviews. i don't see this game dropping in a year.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Word is this game sucks, hard, so it should be seeing a quick drop in price soon.[/QUOTE]

Word is wrong ;). It is quite fun - but that has no bearing on whether it drops or not... I think even Shadow sold pretty well and THAT did suck hard. I still haven't found a deal on Shadow for less than $20 (would buy it at $5). Yeah, it was one of the $1.99 Best Buy games but no one here seemed to find it, so I think it was one of the more scarce ones. The Sonic games may drop to $20 fairly quickly but rarely beyond that due to the "name" factor keeping sales afloat. However, I don't see this one dropping before any number of other current Wii games.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Word is this game sucks, hard, so it should be seeing a quick drop in price soon.[/quote]

I think you got this one confused with the 360/PS3 Sonic.. it's pretty horrible.. but this Wii one tends to be well liked..

[quote name='Dwapook']I think you got this one confused with the 360/PS3 Sonic.. it's pretty horrible.. but this Wii one tends to be well liked..[/quote]Yeah, the Wii game is quality. The other 2? *shudder*

bread's done
Back