Sonic Clock and other clearance at FYE (YMMV)

n8littlefield

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was at FYE at the mall this weekend and a lot of items were being clearanced off from Christmas. They had mugs 3 for $10 which included some Atari and Sonic themed coffee mugs. The big item I picked up was a good sized glass Sonic the Hedgehog wallclock marked down from $20 to $6.24. It looks really nice in my game room. Might be worth stopping in if you're looking for some gaming related decorations.

I actually saw this at my local FYE a few days ago, except the mugs were priced at $5 each. They also had various DC character mugs as well. Dont remember seeing any other swag like clocks though

In case anyone goes looking here's the clock...it's about 14" across.

IMG_20120115_161034-1.jpg

Thanks for the heads up,picked up an inflatable Nightmare before Christmas Jack and Sally for 3.24 each and Jack table lamp for 9.99.

[quote name='n8littlefield']In case anyone goes looking here's the clock...it's about 14" across.

IMG_20120115_161034-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
They really should've used a different color other than blue for the hands on the clock though. That would drive me nuts, since I'd have to get up to see what time it was.

[quote name='lilman']Sonic Clock probably on clearance because it runs too fast.

*crickets*[/QUOTE]

I lol'd at this.

[quote name='lilman']Sonic Clock probably on clearance because it runs too fast.

*crickets*[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too bad the closest FYE that was in my area isn't around anymore. I still remember buying that Street Fighter snuggie when it was on clearance.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Anybody see any DC Direct figures on clearance? I've gotten some real good deals on them at FYE over the years.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see any but I wasn't really looking. The only action figures I remember seeing were Nightmare Before Christmas and they only had the guy with the ax lodged in his head.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Got a Sonic, Gears of War and Pac Man coffee mugs for $10 total and grabbed the Sonic clock just for the hell of it. Good stuff.

bread's done
Back