Sonic: Lost World

Debating if I want to get this or Mario 3D World this week. I have a $50 Amazon Giftcard to spend and it's going to be one of the two. Thoughts?

Debating if I want to get this or Mario 3D World this week. I have a $50 Amazon Giftcard to spend and it's going to be one of the two. Thoughts?
I would go 3DW for the usual reason: Nintendo games tend to hold value longer whereas Sonic will likely see a price drop sooner or later. OTOH, supporting third parties is a good idea?
Personally, 3DW looks awesome and I can't wait. Sonic I'll grab down the line.

Mario 3D World for sure. I would just wait for a price drop on Lost World. It's a great game but nothing can come close to Mario games.

I picked this up to show support for Sega (and to thank them for buying Atlus), but it may be till the new year before I'm able to play it. Too many great games right now.

I've recently been playing generations, that's a good game. I thought sonic team couldn't make a decent game anymore. I also played the demo of Lost world so I will pick this up when it's cheaper (we all know this is going to happen)

I like what I see from the Zelda DL, but I heard it was really short. I don't expect a full game, but it seems a lot shorter then I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back