Sonic Mega Collection (PS2) already $15.99 @ Circuit City!

Actually, the game was around for quite a while before they dropped the MSRP to $20 several months ago and made is Player's Choice. 16 isn't that big of a drop.

Damn! I just bought this for $20 at BB. Might have to return it and check out CC next time I am there. Thanks for the post!

BTW, could this just be a sale since it just came out?

[quote name='moe11888']You can get it for $15 using a GGC at BB.[/quote]

Or $14.77 at Target this week.

[quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='damack']Or $14.77 at Target this week.[/quote]

It's not a Greatest Hit, so no you can't.[/quote]

Oh? That's odd, it was fully stocked in the GH display at my Target yesterday. Odd.

[quote name='damack'][quote name='PenguinMaster'][quote name='damack']Or $14.77 at Target this week.[/quote]

It's not a Greatest Hit, so no you can't.[/quote]

Oh? That's odd, it was fully stocked in the GH display at my Target yesterday. Odd.[/quote]

You can probably get away with it since the price is $20. But like penguin said, it's not really GH/PH.

#-o Some people are getting confused on this deal. The GCN version called Sonic Mega Collection is $20, $14.77 this week on sale at Target. Sonic Mega Collection Plus is only on PS2 and Xbox and available at BB for $15 via GGC. You could also get the GCN version at BB for $15 via GGC. The OP got the PS2 version.

[quote name='Trakan']#-o Some people are getting confused on this deal. The GCN version called Sonic Mega Collection is $20, $14.77 this week on sale at Target. Sonic Mega Collection Plus is only on PS2 and Xbox and available at BB for $15 via GGC. You could also get the GCN version at BB for $15 via GGC. The OP got the PS2 version.[/quote]

Ah, therein lies the confusion. Thanks!

I personally scanned a PS2 copy of SMC+ at Target, and it was $19.99. You need a nice/dumb cashier to get it for anything less (unless you've got a raincheck or something).

As others have pointed out, the GC version will only be $14.77 because it is, in fact, a Player's Choice. The game just came out for PS2 and XB so it's not a top seller yet.

bread's done
Back