Sonic & Sega All Star Racing-PS3 $6.99

Just placed my order.

I'd like to thank the TC for the heads up. I never would have known about it if not for this thread.

Still in stock as of now. Thanks for the heads up! Ordered a copy. Will probably never play it.:roll:

[quote name='VaultDweller']vanquish went back in stock, both sonic and vanquish for $12 shipped :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Jumped on that too!

Don't pass up this game. It's fantastic. I must've put in well over 75 hours. Tons of fun with the girlfriend.

[quote name='psunami']Thanks for letting us know that it was back in stock. Picked one up for myself. Love the Silver free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I'm not Silver and I got free shipping too. Used a $5 reward certificate, bringing the total down to $2.13 with tax.

NICE! Got one as well, glad more came in stock. I was in shocked when I first missed this, thanks for the heads up. Hope there is still some people playing this online.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']it won't let me check stores online. anyone know how to check any other way? i remember someone knowing how to do so with shadows of the damned.[/QUOTE]

It's long been pulled from store shelves at Best Buy, so a store search won't help. Either way, the online listing has now been removed completely so it probably won't be coming back again. On the plus side, got my shipping confirmation today!

Would've bought this game a long time ago if I wasn't forced to accelerate/brake with the triggers. I thought the demo was great too. Oh well.

[quote name='NovaKane']Would've bought this game a long time ago if I wasn't forced to accelerate/brake with the triggers. I thought the demo was great too. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Did you ever go to options? You can change it the X to accelerate

[quote name='shadowkast']Did you ever go to options? You can change it the X to accelerate[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, I didn't have access to the options menu in the demo. That's good to know. Might have to get this sometime then.

I'm lookin' forward to NFS: Most Wanted as far as racin' right now though. If it's anything like Hot Pursuit, they'll let us customize all the controls again :bouncy:

I got mine a few days ago too. Too bad the deal seems to be permanently dead. :/ Anyone here with the PS3 version want to maybe help me with getting the Dream Arena trophy? You get it by playing with someone on your friends list. If anyone is interested, add me on PSN. ID: HaxMega

bread's done
Back