Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing - $20 - Walmart

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
I've been waiting for a while for this game to be cheap. EB Games still sells it for $34.99, and some stores like Best Buy, I stopped seeing it on the shelf all together.

I found it on the cheap-o Walmart games rack. I got it for PS3. They also had the 360 version.

Great game for $20

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing is my choice for sleeper game of 2010. It's a tremendous game and a lot of fun to play. I might pick it up again if I can find a Wal-Mart that has it.

[quote name='Mr.']How's the online?[/QUOTE]

Well, if we (meaning us who replied) all buy it we're guaranteed to have at least 4 racers amirite? :D

i picked it up at release and really loved the game. Definitely much better than Mario Kart Wii which for me was a complete disaster. A great game for $20 with plenty to do

ya i saw it in the clearance bin yesterday when i was over there. i didnt buy it though i might if its still over there

[quote name='PuppetYuber']same price on VGP[/QUOTE]

That, sir, madam or miss, is excellent news :D

[quote name='"Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo"']"Did you say steak?"
- Uh, no...I said mistake
"Oh dang, now you've got me all excited!"[/QUOTE]

The Source has it for $15 on Wii (if you can find it though - very YMMV). I picked it up there last week, and love it.

Picked up a 360 copy at South Edmonton Common tonight. Found it for both PS3 and 360 but I wanted the copy with Banjo-Kazooie in it.

ALSO: Bayonetta is on the value racks now for $20 also.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']ALSO: Bayonetta is on the value racks now for $20 also.[/QUOTE]

360 version? I know the PS3 version is $10 at the Sony store but I'm a weird one that prefers all multi-plat games for my 360

Provided all things are equal (performance/features), I usually go PS3 for my multi-platform games due to having to pay to play online on the 360, and the unexpected nature of a RROD. Although it hardly ever works out that way as the 360 version of most cross-platform games usually go on sale first/faster.

[quote name='pspfan2468']its also on sale right now on steam for $20[/QUOTE]

that's not on sale, it's a permanent price

there is no mp on pc, the devs said it before the game even launched, citing development costs & returns.... but is it not mostly the same game across the platforms? it's only QA & network code that changes, especially if the whole sp is intact

[quote name='Afrodiziak']ALSO: Bayonetta is on the value racks now for $20 also.[/QUOTE]

thanks again for the heads up on that. Went in tonight and picked it up. Now I'll get to see what all the fuss is about

bread's done
Back