Sonic Strategy guides.

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So yeah, i went to my local flea market. Not a lot there, until i get to one booth. It's filled with tangled controllers and discs out of the package.
There i found 'Sonic the hedgehog 1&2' and 'Sonic & Knuckles' strategy guides. Both for the genesis. there's nothing on ebay, or froogle about them. So i was looking for a price. I bought those two, plus the original Silent Hill for 10 bucks. Please tell me how much i ould sell them for.
EDIT:
Here's pictures.

Sorry, cant get this one smaller.

No one's heard of how much these are worth?
There is nothing on google, ebay, or froogle I've havent even found a picture of them on google images! I would love some enlightenment. I either found something really rare, or idk what

the problem is the guides arent very helpful to game players, the sonic games are very straightforward and I dont even see how a guide could be necessary. Old RPG guides are valuable since they are very helpful due to the pictures they provide that sites like gamefaqs do not. If these two guides you have are worth more than 10-20 apiece I would be very surprised.

Zahiti - I wish you luck with this... I remember how much fun it was struggling to find information on the wireless Dreamcast controllers I'm selling in CAG Trading.

The Sonic & Knuckles guide would be great for finding locations of those giant rings, actually.
As for the Sonic 1 & 2 guide... maps for people who must collect every single ring? Who knows.

Anyway, I wish you the best.

bread's done
Back