Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode II Teaser

a Trailer that shows me NOTHING doesn't exactly get me excited for this game, and this is coming from the guy that enjoyed Sonic 4 Episode I enough to get a full 200/200.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']a Trailer that shows me NOTHING doesn't exactly get me excited for this game, and this is coming from the guy that enjoyed Sonic 4 Episode I enough to get a full 200/200.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is a teaser, and a teaser is supposed to tease...

I'm the army now so my only gaming device is my Galaxy S2.. I'm tired of games not coming out for Android. I was pretty happy about Sonic CD and GTA3 coming out... and I saw a beta of SFIV but haven't gotten it working yet. If Sonic 4: E2 doesn't come for my phone I'll be pissed.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']HAHA, exactly, it's a teaser. Plus, it's Sonic. Do you really need it to reveal anything?[/QUOTE]

I think a Teaser Trailer should get people excited about a product. This doesn't. Sonic 4's teaser did because...they thought they couldn't fuck it up. Oops. Now what? Sonic Generations came out and had awesome 2D sections and physics. Will Episode 2 be like that or Sonic 4?

If it's like Generations, then yes, more please.

If it's not, then go to hell, Sega.

Also, I wasn't waiting for Sonic 4 Episode 2. No one was.

I think the thing for me is it's like meh. Unless they make it more than 4 zones this time, I will wait for the guaranteed sale on it. I mean Sonic 4 EP 1 was ok, but then Generations came out and well yeah...

[quote name='KingBroly']I think a Teaser Trailer should get people excited about a product. This doesn't.[/QUOTE]

It's a teaser for a well established franchise that is just rehashing old stuff. Either you want to buy it or you don't. At this point in the game, there's nothing to tease, really. If anything, this is more like an announcement trailer.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Well, it is a teaser, and a teaser is supposed to tease...[/QUOTE]

It failed to do that even. A second or two of actually game play would've been much better than what they showed.

As a teaser, I felt like it disappointed. If they want me to feel confidant that they overhauled the physics then they should've show it. Or tails. Or metal Sonic. Or anything at all.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'm the army now so my only gaming device is my Galaxy S2.. I'm tired of games not coming out for Android. I was pretty happy about Sonic CD and GTA3 coming out... and I saw a beta of SFIV but haven't gotten it working yet. If Sonic 4: E2 doesn't come for my phone I'll be pissed.[/QUOTE]

Android is listed in the trailer.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']It failed to do that even. A second or two of actually game play would've been much better than what they showed.

As a teaser, I felt like it disappointed. If they want me to feel confidant that they overhauled the physics then they should've show it. Or tails. Or metal Sonic. Or anything at all.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't like Episode 1, I doubt any teaser was going to satisfy you. Because a teaser isn't going to have any of that. It is going to tell you that it has Metal Sonic and Tails in it, which may be enough for some.

bread's done
Back