Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3)?

Dranakin

Member since Oct. 2003
Feedback
2 (100%)
Amazon had that sale awhile back which leaves it OOS now that I finally have a ECA code...is a price drop imminent for this game? I just don't want to end up paying $30 for it only to have it discounted the next week...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how likely a price drop is anytime soon. It's already a pretty fantastic deal, after all. I suggest just grabbing it now and enjoying it.

I don't think it's in production anymore, so honestly I would grab one while I could. I'm not saying that it isn't in production, but it doesn't look like it as nobody has gotten new stock in quite some time. I have it for 360 and have been looking to trade it out for a PS3 copy.

I bought a copy of it for $20 at Best Buy. It was really at sears, but Best Buy price matched it for me.

[quote name='OwenRocky']I bought a copy of it for $20 at Best Buy. It was really at sears, but Best Buy price matched it for me.[/QUOTE]

How did you get them to PM an online price? Did you print out the product page?

I just got this last week with Assassin's Creed(which I had before) and Bioshock(which I also had before) for PS3 as part of the Toys R'Us Buy 2 Get 1 free deal.

After I'm done trying out the Sonic Genesis Collection, I may well put it up on my trade list. I only want it for Beyond Oasis and maybe the two Vectorman games, though I'll probably try all of the games for a bit just to get my moneys worth(or in this case credit from trading games).

bread's done
Back