SONY 2-pack memory card for 20 bucks

tamno1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got the ad from Micro center yesterday. They sell the SONY 2-pack mem card for only $20. B&M only. The store is kinda far away from my house though. Can anyone do a reality check? Check out their address online at microcenter.com

Which memory cards: PSone or PS2? There is a major difference. If you need PSone memory you can get a 3-pack at Best Buy for $9.99.

DEAL CONFIRMED. Official PS2 Sony Brand 8MB Memory Cards Dual Pack (Crimson Red & Island Blue versions). Clearance price is $19.99 [reg. $36.99]. Unfortunately, the Chicago location is out of stock. However, pricematch with BestBuy or CircuitCity possible using the ad (YMMV, of course). Sweet deal, indeed!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']...

That is is shaq-fuing sick! I'm glad I'm gonna be moving to the Chicago location in a year.[/quote]

That would be cool, then there might be enough people for a CAG meetup!

If Microcenter wasn't so far away (close to 45 minutes) I would definetly go there. I need memory cards badly since my 1 card is full.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']DEAL CONFIRMED. Official PS2 Sony Brand 8MB Memory Cards Dual Pack (Crimson Red & Island Blue versions). Clearance price is $19.99 [reg. $36.99]. Unfortunately, the Chicago location is out of stock. However, pricematch with BestBuy or CircuitCity possible using the ad (YMMV, of course). Sweet deal, indeed![/quote]
damn... I might have checked out the Chicago one.
[quote name='magilacudy']Is this only B&M or online?[/quote]
B&M only. I don't think they even sell the memory cards online.

Usually bb and cc will only match local store prices, might be worth a try to see if you get a sleepy clerk though

Don't have a Microcenter in Houston? Dude! There's one on 610 and Post Oak (near the Galleria).

http://www.microcenter.com/at_the_stores/houston.html

I've been there on numerous occasions. Maybe one day we'll start a CAG meet in Houston! JK.

I've always wondered this, will store like BB or CC, etc accept a computer printout? For instance, Microcenter.com has the B&M advertisement online, so can I print out that and PM it at BB?

I've done something like that before at CC but who knows...

I just picked up the last 2 sets of memory cards at the Microcenter in Houston. One for me, and one for a buddy of mine. I was about to buy one at circuitcity.com w/ the 20% sale this week. Glad I waited and saw this deal. :)

OOS at Santa Clara, CA. The rep who I talked to said she only saw 3 in the shipment (wtf?). Also I don't think a GGC would work when price matching. Doesn't it have to be a game (not an accessory)?

[quote name='dhrez']OOS at Santa Clara, CA. The rep who I talked to said she only saw 3 in the shipment (wtf?). Also I don't think a GGC would work when price matching. Doesn't it have to be a game (not an accessory)?[/quote]

The GGC can be used on either a video game or a video game accessory as long as its priced at or above $19.99...

Polobearjp is correct. Video games and vg accessories. And yes! it will work on PM. I just used one on a PM for Red Dead Revolver for PS2(CC has it for $30) so I got it for $25.

bread's done
Back