Sony 3d display bundle 299.99

I think people should stop posting this deal, as it seems that it's been this price at most big retailers for many months now.

EDIT: sorry, I suppose this is an exception- just realized all the games it.comes.with. Great deal.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I think people should stop posting this deal, as it seems that it's been this price at most big retailers for many months now.

EDIT: sorry, I suppose this is an exception- just realized all the games it.comes.with. Great deal.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say great deal. The tv comes with motorstorm.... so compared to the $199 deal, you're paying $100 for the other two games. Thanks op but I think the other deal was better without the 'bonus' games

[quote name='shadowkast']I wouldn't say great deal. The tv comes with motorstorm.... so compared to the $199 deal, you're paying $100 for the other two games. Thanks op but I think the other deal was better without the 'bonus' games[/QUOTE]

This, games that I suspect will be $19.99 or less for a new copy fairly soon.

[quote name='benjamouth']This, games that I suspect will be $19.99 or less for a new copy fairly soon.[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3 is already $19.99 @ GameStop...Uncharted is $39.99...

I actually changed my mind and got in on this deal, I originally jumped on the Bestbuy $249.99 deal and after taxes ended up paying $272.xx. Cried in a corner when I missed out on the $199.99 @ Sony, but that would've been $217.xx. the 2 extra games are a $65.xx value, so in essence I only paid an extra $17 over the Sony offer since TigerDirect was tax free & free shipping. I think I can live with that. I know all the negativity that surrounds this display, but Sony's been making good on the warranties, and this is a great entry point for this much tech, trust me I've Googled my ass off over the subject.

Just bought one today for 199.99 at the Sony store in Orlando. Using it right now works great so far and purchased a warranty for 10 dollars a year which is not bad if you ask me (2-3 yr options). So might not come with all the games here not a bad trade off though if you don't need them.

[quote name='Sizzler7']Just bought one today for 199.99 at the Sony store in Orlando. Using it right now works great so far and purchased a warranty for 10 dollars a year which is not bad if you ask me (2-3 yr options). So might not come with all the games here not a bad trade off though if you don't need them.[/QUOTE]

My nearest Sony store is 180 miles round-trip & it comes with a 1 year already. By the time this clunks out maybe the next model will cost less or I'm pretty sure something else will come out. I tend to replace my monitors annually, even tho my Samsung PX2370 is still holding strong, I usually sell off my old model, but I can't this time around, I feel kind of guilty, maybe I'll dual display.

I want to be able to watch TV with this. Besides Cable/Satellite, anyone have a TV tuner recommendation for this?

Something that lets you watch antenna TV using an HDMI or component cable.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']My nearest Sony store is 180 miles round-trip & it comes with a 1 year already. By the time this clunks out maybe the next model will cost less or I'm pretty sure something else will come out. I tend to replace my monitors annually, even tho my Samsung PX2370 is still holding strong, I usually sell off my old model, but I can't this time around, I feel kind of guilty, maybe I'll dual display.[/QUOTE]

Yeah 1yr didn't seem good enough for this one since it's known to have a few issues. When spending that much whats another 20-30. But wouldn't drive that far for it. I am about 15min from mine. They actually have a bunch of games discounted as well but nothing I was looking for.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I want to be able to watch TV with this. Besides Cable/Satellite, anyone have a TV tuner recommendation for this?

Something that lets you watch antenna TV using an HDMI or component cable.[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know...Google time...

bread's done
Back