Sony Brand 8MB Memory Card for PS2, $14.99 @ CC, 5hour special

guessed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Lifted from fatwallet.

Cheap ass link

I've been without PS2 for a while, so I hope that is a good price. I'm sure I'll be slammed if it isn't.

Free shipping, of course, or choose local pickup to have it sooner.

Edit: Added local pickup comment, thanks BigDirty.

Edit: I guess I should also mention, sale ends today, at 4PM ET.

[quote name='BigDirty']Also note that this is available for local pickup. So if you want it now, you can get it now.[/quote]

Good point. I selected local pickup so I wouldn't have to wait until next week.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Hmm...was just thinking about getting another card to store my PSOne saves...[/quote]
you can't save PSOne games on a PS2 memory card.

[quote name='tholly'][quote name='PsyClerk']Hmm...was just thinking about getting another card to store my PSOne saves...[/quote]
you can't save PSOne games on a PS2 memory card.[/quote]

You can't save directly to the card, however you can transfer the saves from the PS1 card to the PS2 in the browser.

[quote name='Starky27'][quote name='tholly'][quote name='PsyClerk']Hmm...was just thinking about getting another card to store my PSOne saves...[/quote]

You can't save directly to the card, however you can transfer the saves from the PS1 card to the PS2 in the browser.[/quote]

interesting...i didnt know that..thanks for the info

As stated, you can't save from a PSOne game straight to the PS2 card, but you can copy them over in the browser. I've lost one of my PSOne cards to a friend who borrowed (and lost) it, and having just one card blows. Especially since some games take up more than one block. (Discworld takes 6-9 blocks I think)

Best Buy has Yellow Nyko ones, exact same as official ones internally, for $19.99 and add the GGC for $14.99

[quote name='tholly'][quote name='Starky27'][quote name='tholly'][quote name='PsyClerk']Hmm...was just thinking about getting another card to store my PSOne saves...[/quote]

You can't save directly to the card, however you can transfer the saves from the PS1 card to the PS2 in the browser.[/quote]

interesting...i didnt know that..thanks for the info[/quote]

It was good to make backup copies of save files for PSX games. I used this method for awhile with Gran Turismo 2, since I had a buggy non-GH copy that would freeze and delete my save file randomly instead of loading it. So I would switch the copy over to my PSX memory card whenever that happened, and after saving my game and qutting, I'd make a copy on my PS2 card. I now have a GH copy where the bugs were fixed, so I don't do that anymore. But it's a good example.

Also, I paid $19.99 for a PS2 memory card a few weeks ago on sale at Target, so this was definitely a good deal.

[quote name='tholly'][quote name='Starky27'][quote name='tholly'][quote name='PsyClerk']Hmm...was just thinking about getting another card to store my PSOne saves...[/quote]

interesting...i didnt know that..thanks for the info[/quote]

You can also do the same thing with the harddrive if installed.

bread's done
Back