Sony E3 Press Conference Discussion - Price & Date Revealed!

I get this dissapointing feeling that nothing new is going to be discussed (price, release date, hard drive size, new controller, redesigned psp)

[quote name='Zoglog']if they can really pull off all games in 1080p @ 60fps I will actually be impressed.[/QUOTE]

Should be too hard... or at least, according to their specs.

*yawn* First time there'll be a non-compressed HD feed to my TV... yada, yada... I'm not really that impressed.

Tell us what the PS3 will cost already!

hmmm honestly it doesnt look better than PGR3.... Granted will need ahigher quality video before I can come to a final conclusion.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Mwhahahahahaha, looks like Sony disappoints again!

Seriously guys, just buy a 360 or a Wii, the PS3 is gonna be crappy.[/QUOTE]

Your ability to base your opinion of the PS3 based on what is essentially gt4 in HD is amazing.

I wish I could see this in HD to see if the difference was that big. To me t does not look as amazing as they are trying to make it.

[quote name='evanft']Your ability to base your opinion of the PS3 based on what is essentially gt4 in HD is amazing.[/QUOTE]
He's basing his opinion on what Sony is showing.

You know, I can understand showing GT4HD, or Vision GT, or whatever the hell they wanted to name it...but c'mon. 50GB of disc space and this is the best they could do? Show us a crash, or rolling a car/bike and the damage that ensues...show us the audiences in the stands not being mannequins...something???

I give the guy credit for having balls big enough to go in front of an audience like that and flat out say its basically Gt4 ported over, thats just pathetic.

actually I happen to agree with the HDTV thing, they are pretty cheap nowadays. You can get a nice 42" 1080p LCD For 2000-2500 shipped.

and 20 bucks says killzone they show this year doesnt look like last year's ;) if they show it at all

[quote name='coolsteel']I give the guy credit for having balls big enough to go in front of an audience like that and flat out say its basically Gt4 ported over, thats just pathetic. [/QUOTE]

F that! For the cash that dude is making I'll try to get you excited about a Spyro port!

[quote name='coolsteel']I give the guy credit for having balls big enough to go in front of an audience like that and flat out say its basically Gt4 ported over, thats just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt gt5 is gonna be gt4 ported over. This is just a tech demo.

[quote name='evanft']Your ability to base your opinion of the PS3 based on what is essentially gt4 in HD is amazing.[/QUOTE]
Actually on the entire press conference so far, he hasn't revealed anything that makes it stand out.

bread's done
Back