Sony exec teases 'amazing big' Vita title. Update: 12 Games coming to Vita

Two things popped into my head that fit both the 'big game' and 'hooked for hours' promise:

Monster Hunter
Minecraft

Anyone think of anything else?

They need several "amazing big games, "$50 price cut", "new game bundles" , "memory card price cut" & then they're set.
If they announce a GTA vita game + bundle w/16 GB mem card for $200-$220 they got a winner. Same with monster hunter. These 2 would move 7-10 million.
Also, a GTA coll of the PSP games on vita & PS3/4 would net a nice profit.

[quote name='htz']I would like to add that rumored assassin's creed rising phoenix vita game as a possibility.[/QUOTE]

Good call. I saw someone mention Monster Hunter...but didn't that get confirmed as an exclusive for the 3DS? If not, that would be quite a big seller. I still think GT Vita is needed as the system has no racers what-so-ever.

As part of its annual financial briefing yesterday, Sony published annual PlayStation hardware sales forecasts for the current business year, which include an expected decline in the adoption of its portable systems.

The company said it expects to record a combined total of just five million Vita and PSP sales during the period. That compares unfavourably to seven million Vita and PSP sales reported today for the business year ended April 2013,

wonder how many of that 2 million drop is due to the fact that PSP is dead good luck finding a new one besides target (at least here locally)

It could be monster hunter. I believe it's only a rumor that Nintendo bought off the Monster Hunter name, it's possible that this was simply a buy out for future monster hunter 3 and 4 titles. We could get a Monster Hunter V or something for the vita and it wouldn't intrude on that business decision.

But, I'm sure it's more than likely a Grand Turismo game sadly. I just don't see that selling the vita to a large user base.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Final Fantasy 7 Remake
or Meat Packing Plant Simulator
or Bass Fishing[/QUOTE]

That Final Fantasy remake would be big (and amazing!)

I'm expecting Gran Turismo for Vita, but here's what I'm hoping it could be:

• A new Uncharted for Vita
  • inFAMOUS for Vita
  • GTA for Vita (Chinatown Wars 2 maybe?)

[quote name='antlp89']Would be nice to get PSO2 in the US.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that already publicly decided upon? That it would be released in the US, that is. If not, then I'd bet that that would be the game they'd be uncovering.

I'd like to see Final Fantasy Type-0, but I doubt a Sony Europe executive was talking about that. At this point, I'm more looking forward to seeing how the Vita will interface with the PS4. Off-TV play is my favorite feature of the WiiU and I hope Sony gets remote play working well.

If they are saying "big game", I am thinking something along the lines of big franchise like Assasin's Creed, Uncharted, or a legit Call Of Duty game.

[quote name='AnaBob']If they are saying "big game", I am thinking something along the lines of big franchise like Assasin's Creed, Uncharted, or a legit Call Of Duty game.[/QUOTE]

Probably Assassin's Creed... something to go with ACIV.

fast cure for vitiligo

In healthcare terminology white spots appearing on the skin is a variety of skin problem in which the pigments have turn into malfunctioning to preserve the colour of the skin is known as both anti Vitiligo or Leucoderma/Vitiligo is not a contagious sickness. It is also relatively regarded as prevalent pores and skin issues acquiring effected approximately between 1 and two p.c of the earth populace. This can be impacted at any age but the study confirms that it can show up just before the age of twenty. Commonly they are acknowledged as inherited illness.

Fashionable medication has the chance, if not overcome, then make the manifestations of these disorders are barely seen. Consultation with an experienced skin doctor will establish elements contributing for vitiligo or psoriasis, to choose acceptable diet program, to designate medicines. The most secure remission - that is no sign of disease - is only attained by careful implementation of a physician.

Usage of greens in the food is pretty necessary. Vegetables like environmentally friendly leaves, cabbage, carrots, Brussels sprouts, spinach broccoli, beetroots have full of healthy aspects that make a man or woman healthy and stronger.

fast vitiligo cure reviews

Vitiligo is a illness whereby the hair and skin loses its pigmentation ensuing from a reduction in melanin output derivatives from the amino acid tyrosine which is accountable for pores and skin coloration and hair pigmentation. When melanin producing all of a unexpected decreases or stops altogether, this triggers the hair to shed the pigmentation that presents it its original shade. Hence, the hair follicles that increase following melanin death have no pigment, thus its grey appearance.

The difficulties ordinarily begins with a little white spot which afterwards develops into patches. These patches are pale in the beginning, but turn into whiter and whiter as time passes by thanks to decline of pigment. As the places enlarge, they merge into every other and, in system of time, type an incredibly broad patch. In some instances, most of the pores and skin of the entire body may be covered with white patches.

As lifestyle transferring quickly folks alter their lifestyle, their feeding on pattern. They move in the direction of fast meals styles, alcoholic and flavored smooth drinks. As a consequence they have been found in various diseases these types of as digestive issue, cholesterol difficulties, coronary heart sickness, and diabetes and so forth. Distinct pores and skin ailments such as visual appearance of white spots or patches on pores and skin, acne complications, eczema etc are also numerous situations caused by the altering food patterns.

How lots of tragedies individual agenda, as killings of harmless medical practitioners - vitiligo did not give up. Look closely at the portraits of the Renaissance - many personages of blue blood in them are marked with white places.

Dermatologist may well prescribe topical remedies for Vitiligo, acne and eczemas as properly as oral purposes (capsules or tablets) if so call for incase of serious or persistent affliction.

Please, please, let it be a portable Bioshock! That was the main reason I bought a Vita when it was announced. Even though Ken Levine was tied up with Infinite, maybe it's back on development track. He also said he was waiting on Sony to, " cut the check". Imagine if done properly, maybe more of a prequel to Bioshock 1 that ties into Infinite. :)

The game it should be, but it presumably isn't, is Minecraft. That would be a system seller. Every kid would want a Vita at that point. They wouldn't be able to make them fast enough. I mean if it's not just a port of the mobile version, but rather akin to the XBLA version.

[quote name='crunchewy']The game it should be, but it presumably isn't, is Minecraft. That would be a system seller. Every kid would want a Vita at that point. They wouldn't be able to make them fast enough. I mean if it's not just a port of the mobile version, but rather akin to the XBLA version.[/QUOTE]

Id finally buy/try minecraft if that was the case. Seems like a great portable game.

[quote name='nixmahn']Your all wrong its gonna be another Kevin Butler commercial for the Vita!!!!!!!

Everyone of those are EPIC!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Kevin butler made a vita commercial before?

[quote name='KingBroly']It's probably God of War...and I don't give a damn.[/QUOTE]

You mean you don't want a prequel to the last 3 prequels?

[quote name='Erad30']You mean you don't want a prequel to the last 3 prequels?[/QUOTE]
what if....they actually...I dont know....had a new character...for a ps vita trilogy...set in a different mythos....

This is unrelated to the "amazing big" vita title tease but EA just announced frostbite go engine for mobile today.

Good chance we might see some frostbite titles for Vita? ;)

They still haven't announced these games. *sigh* I have a Vita as of a month or two ago and I'm itching to have my first big game that's not from PS+.

Don't wanna wait. Bah.

Looks like the Vita might get a yakuza game...not sure if it's japan only or not...details seem sketchy

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back