Sony HDMI PS3 Cable Deal?

[quote name='Z-Saber']Here comes the monoprice.com parade.[/QUOTE]

Do you have issues with them? They honestly have the best prices I've seen for quality cables.

I got a Sony HDMI cable for PS3 on clearance at Target for $14.98. Check your local Target for the DCPI# 008001499.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Do you have issues with them? They honestly have the best prices I've seen for quality cables.[/quote]No, please don't take that as some kind of criticism against monoprice or the praise it gets here. I support them fully and was merely moaning about another deal request thread for something that's been covered many dozens of times with the same answer: monoprice.

[quote name='Z-Saber']No, please don't take that as some kind of criticism against monoprice or the praise it gets here. I support them fully and was merely moaning about another deal request thread for something that's been covered many dozens of times with the same answer: monoprice.[/quote]

Your right maybe there should be a sticky or something I don't know. Can CAG get a affiliate program from monoprice?

bread's done
Back