Sony is starting to get its GROOVE back.

Oh god. These gifs from Neogaf are hilarious.

Wii Boxing

e6c9ao.jpg

Natal Guns

1687wh5.jpg

Yeah, those ads are always funny. Kevin Butler giving Sony it's groove back indeed.

My favorite ones have been the little kid who talks about his grandma. 'With a stick!'

The MAG interview and now this one.

Anyone who doesnt like these ads is dead inside. My fav is how they have a picture of jack tretton in every ad. Love the details as well.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']We have a thread for these shitty, unfunny, desperate commercials.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not big on commercials either. If something overadvertises I go out of my way to ignore the product. (Big reason why I don't watch movies or have a cell phone.) Most gaming ads don't show actual gameplay so they're kind of pointless too.

[quote name='Paco']Oh god. These gifs from Neogaf are hilarious.

Wii Boxing

e6c9ao.jpg

Natal Guns

1687wh5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The man speaks truth!

Now finish the job Sony, and actually make the Move worthwhile!

[quote name='blaked569']jesus christ, why the negativity?[/QUOTE]

'Cause some people can't handle the awesomness that is Kevin Butler.:whee::whee::whee:

LOL -- someone made a good point on another forum.

Kevin Butler says we'll eat food through straws in the future. Yet there are clearly muffins at the end of the commercial!!! What gives, Kevin Butler?!

[quote name='Ecofreak']LOL -- someone made a good point on another forum.

Kevin Butler says we'll eat food through straws in the future. Yet there are clearly muffins at the end of the commercial!!! What gives, Kevin Butler?![/QUOTE]

They were untouched, so I can only assume that they keep them there and then mash them into a fine paste later.

[quote name='Ecofreak']'Cause some people can't handle the awesomness that is Kevin Butler.:whee::whee::whee:[/QUOTE]

No they just have great big egos and little tiny self esteems so they search out forums and such to be able to hunt and search for anything they can rain negativity on to gives them selves that boost of self righteous satisfaction to walk out of the thread thinking "Yup. I sure told them". They arent satisfied till they have tried their best to ruin someone elses fun or thread because they arent mature enough to not pay attention to something they dont like.

[quote name='Ecofreak']LOL -- someone made a good point on another forum.

Kevin Butler says we'll eat food through straws in the future. Yet there are clearly muffins at the end of the commercial!!! What gives, Kevin Butler?![/QUOTE]

He says he's from the future, not that the commercial is set in the future. The commercial is supposed to be set in the present.

[quote name='brighenne']He says he's from the future, not that the commercial is set in the future. The commercial is supposed to be set in the present.[/QUOTE]

Actually it's clearly set in the future

[quote name='Josh5890']If Kasas City does win the 2010 World Series in 6 games, I'll buy Playstation Move the very next day. Quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

Covered. lol

Anyway, my favorite commercial is the GoW3 one where the BF and Kevin both ignore the woman. lol

[quote name='Supplice']Covered. lol

Anyway, my favorite commercial is the GoW3 one where the BF and Kevin both ignore the woman. lol[/QUOTE]

It's hard to pick a fav but I still laugh everytime I see the MLB The Show 09 one with Pedroia. The back and forth between them, and the little gestures that KB makes are gold.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']There is also a forum for Nintendo fanboys also:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Give it a try.

Hey you to. Go to that link.[/QUOTE]

It was too bright and icky in there, I was starting to get an anxiety attack, I had to come back into the Playstation section where I feel safe....;) :lol:

For real though, I don't think I ever have been in the Wii forum, heh, I went to the Gamecube section a few years back though. :)

[quote name='brighenne']Really? I should probably rewatch it where I can actually hear it over the tv then lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the commercial is definitely taking place in the future.

"All the Way from November, 2010."

[quote name='jman619']The commercials are great. I don't care about Move though.[/QUOTE]

Second'd on both parts of this statement. I do love the God Of War III commercial where both Kevin and the woman's bf are ignoring her while playing GOW3.:lol:

I don't think I've really zoned out on a game and ignored anyone since GTA Vice City when I was trying to get to level 300-400 on the Vigilante missions.:D Of course, it's SO much easier from inside the confines of an attack chopper.;)

bread's done
Back