Sony Laptop in Best Buy Ad

nneace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
It has 1GB Ram, 120 GB Harddrive, 15.4" Screen. Is it a good buy at $399? I am a High School Teacher in need of a Laptop, and I am wondering if the price is to good to pass up? Well let me know. It is on the front page of the sale ad.

For the price, I would say so. It has decent enough specs, the problem is, it's a BF deal.....and chances are slim of picking one up even now. I assume there are already fairly large lines forming, or about to form soon.

Yep, chances are if you are not lined up already you are not getting one. At the Best Buy I work at we have 996 people lined up last year, and they expect 1400+ this year.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Yep, chances are if you are not lined up already you are not getting one. At the Best Buy I work at we have 996 people lined up last year, and they expect 1400+ this year.[/QUOTE]

My News just reported over 150+ at my BB and I live in a average size town. Good Luck OP if you decide to go.

Ok, that was the thing, not sure on lining up, then I will have to upgrade this little guy. Not to mention it doesn't give the specs on the processor or what the motherboard will allow (in terms of additional RAM etc.). Thanks guys!

I saw the news on FOX11 from Burbank and it look like there's 60+ forming the line. They were there since Tuesday and some campers gotten free food for Thanksgiving, lol! I'm not gonna camp unless they're sleeping, I might go in the backdoor, hehehe!

bread's done
Back