Sony MDR-V150 Headphones - $1.99 @ Blockbuster B&M - YMMV

skygunnerblue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
I just picked these up for $1.99 at my local Blockbuster in Winter Park, FL:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000092YPR/ref=pd_sxp_f/103-7752337-4316647?v=glance&s=electronics

They have reversable earcups, and come with a fixed stereo miniplug for use with portable equipment, as well as a detachable phone plug for studio and home audio equipment.

When I was browsing for movies, I noticed that there were 2 different Sony headphone models on the floor. One was kind of an earclip style (sorry, don't remember the model), and they were marked some at $9.99 and some at $1.99. I grabbed a $1.99 pair and took it to the register with me. The clerk informed me that they were on clearance because they hadn't been selling well. He informed me that he thought the Sony MDR-V150's were $1.99 as well (I had seen only 1 pair remaining marked at $20). I made a quick switch, and sure enough, they rang up at $1.99. I've been needing a new pair, so this worked out nicely for me. :)

Nice. I've never seen headphones for sale at my local Gamerushs but if they have those headphones for $2 I'll pick them up. I need a new set since the PSP hp suck.

I use the same kind and they're pretty good headphones, definately a pick up at $2. Good and bassy if you're into that, and you can pump the volume up pretty high. Not optimal for anything, but good everyday use ones. They aren't for walking around campus listening to music or melting away in your room, but if you want to listen to stuff and not disturb others around you, they are excellent...

bread's done
Back